spc
Search similar:

uniqs

ikyuaoki
join:2011-04-12
Wichita, KS

ikyuaoki

[KS] upload bonded

what when it will hits the upload bonded in this kansas market? many thanks.

jchambers28
Premium Member
join:2007-05-12
Peculiar, MO

jchambers28

Premium Member

I was told mid quarter next year for kansas/Arkansas.

ikyuaoki
Wichita, KS

ikyuaoki

Thanks for answer this a question post.

that will hit the kansas/arkansas markets in a next Q2 year right?

jchambers28
Premium Member
join:2007-05-12
Peculiar, MO

jchambers28

Premium Member

all I heard was mid 2013.

ikyuaoki
Wichita, KS

2 edits

ikyuaoki

I see. and thanks a lots.

EDIT: once it happens to hit the both kansas and arkansas markets to have upload bonded be enabled so i can't wait to test how upload speeds under the bonded condition load with large window buffer size set dynamically running.

I believe that in a future, there will be eventually to have up to 150Mbits to 300Mbits downstream and up to 100Mbits upstream that involves that requires large window buffer size to handle both latency and bandwidth at a same time as well.
bryant313
join:2011-05-24
Las Vegas, NV

bryant313 to ikyuaoki

to ikyuaoki
really i am in the las vegas market and was told by a senior tech that cox is going to 100mbps downstream by the end of this year

still no comment about the upstream speed but if they add a new 100mbps tier they have to add upload speed to that as well

or they make everyone on ultimate transfer to the new 100mbps tier and everyone below will jump up to the next speed level like if you your on premier you go to ultimate and and if your on preferred you go to premier and etc......

ikyuaoki
Wichita, KS

2 edits

ikyuaoki

Windows XP user whines
that would be a huge problem for windows XP users if they choose the ultimate 100/100 and they *jumps* to be complained about crappy speeds are, I am sure.

on otherwise, an modern windows 7/8 it would not be problem on it.

I'm afraid that windows XP whiner complaints will spills into a flood of gate over the higher bandwidth issues.

I bet that the tech support on a phone will be prepared to dealing with crying whiner people who uses an ancient windows XP OS.
daveinpoway
Premium Member
join:2006-07-03
Poway, CA

daveinpoway

Premium Member

Considering the cost of the 100 Mbps plan, I don't believe that too many people who are trying to save money by hanging onto Windows XP will move to this plan.

So, there will probably not be a flood of tech-support calls.