spc
uniqs
McBane
join:2008-08-22
Wylie, TX

McBane to pappy97

to pappy97

Re: [Southwest] So I ordered 150/35 in Murphy, TX

Yeah I basically just kept calling the small business sales reps all last week until one of them went to engineering and asked if it would be possible to upgrade.

I honestly think I just got a sale hungry sales rep who was desperate to push through any sale they could since I also got two voice lines I never asked about or ordered, and now they're stuck with the sale and push to upgrade.

They may call me back tomorrow and tell me the sales rep was an idiot and they can't upgrade since it came through to the install techs as a downgrade to 25/25, not an upgrade to 150/35.
McBane

McBane

Well rollout is confirmed for Tuesday. I noticed this weekend that I can now plug my address in on the website and the 300/65 service is available for residential when previously it would only go up to 75/35. Maybe the GPON OLT got installed?
pappy97
join:2007-03-12
El Paso, TX

pappy97

said by McBane:

Well rollout is confirmed for Tuesday. I noticed this weekend that I can now plug my address in on the website and the 300/65 service is available for residential when previously it would only go up to 75/35. Maybe the GPON OLT got installed?

So, by rollout, you mean the "install," correct? The day when you get a GPON ONT and the latest version of their router and (hopefully) begin to enjoy 150 megabit down?
McBane
join:2008-08-22
Wylie, TX

McBane

Ya in theory. I hope Verizon has all their stuff ready to go for it.