uniqs
share rss forum feed

mob
On the next level..
Premium
join:2000-10-07

Why not do this instead?

»www.wimp.com/invisiblemercedes/

If they can do it on a moving car, I'm pretty sure they could do it on a stationary box.

sam64

join:2006-07-31
Newtown, PA
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
Pretty neat!
They should be able to do something with the stationary cabinets but then you would have to deal with all the lawsuits stemming from the idiots who run into them because they were so "invisible".

There is no easy solution. I have seen it countless number of times when people complain about poor cell signals but will fight tooth and nail to the new tower that is being put up in their community. There has to be some give and take.

AZ_OGM

join:2007-01-12
Phoenix, AZ
reply to mob
I agree, if they can use "suburban camouflage" to hide cell phone towers, why not VRADS?

mackey
Premium
join:2007-08-20
kudos:12
said by AZ_OGM:

I agree, if they can use "suburban camouflage" to hide cell phone towers, why not VRADS?

For starters, that "suburban camouflage" is either mandated by the government (local or state law) or agreed to as a condition to put up the tower; the companies don't do it because they want to.

Besides, it's free advertising when people start asking why those big honkin' boxes are getting planted all over the place.

/M