uniqs
share rss forum feed

fancydancer
Perception is reality
Premium
join:2002-08-28
Springfield, IL

[E-mail] Can't check email

I'm trying to check my Comcast email while at work (which is using Comcast Business) and I get this error:

"Access requires Comcast High-Speed Internet

Need it? Subscribe now »
Have it? Use your Comcast ID & password to Sign in now »

Forgot your Comcast.net sign-in info? Get it now »
Learn more about mySIGN-IN by Comcast

If you landed here when attempting to configure "Advanced Call Forwarding" on Xfinity Connect, it is because the Xfinity Voice 2go "Advanced Call Forwarding" feature is not currently available for your level of service (Xfinity Voice only or Xfinity Voice & Xfinity TV).

At this time you cannot have calls forwarded from your Xfinity Voice home number to your mobile devices or to your Personal Phone Numbers. This feature should be available in the near future. Please look for an e-mail in the beginning of July letting you know when the Advanced Call Forwarding feature will be enabled."

What is this?? I logged in and it shows the number of messages I have but I cannot see my inbox or any folders it just directs me to the page aforementioned. I can access my bill (which is not past due). Anyone got any ideas?

NetFixer
Bah Humbug
Premium
join:2004-06-24
The Boro
Reviews:
·Cingular Wireless
·Comcast Business..
·Vonage

1 recommendation

I see the same thing when trying to access the wemail site for my old residential accounts from my business class connection if I try to use the email link from the »www.comcast.net/ portal page.

Comcast Portal with Email Highlighted

If I click the email icon I get this

I have to use the link »xfinityconnect.mail.comcast.net/ to access the residential class webmail site. If I click that link and it takes me to the portal page instead because my login cookie has expired, I have to login at the portal page, and then use that link again (not the email icon on the portal page).

Comcast Portal Signin Page

Comcast Email Preview Page

Comcast Email Inbox Page

--
History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
-- Dwight D. Eisenhower

fancydancer
Perception is reality
Premium
join:2002-08-28
Springfield, IL
Thank you! That worked.