somms
join:2003-07-28
Centerville, UT

somms to tshirt

to tshirt

Re: Channel Bonding

said by tshirt:

said by ITALIAN926:

Ya know, Verizon can pull off an "up to" 2.4 Gbps on GPON. Good luck to Comcast mirroring that.

And good luck anyone being able to afford that or even find a use for it.
But EPON/GEPON is 10Gbit.

If you two are now done measuring each other epenis size, Utopia has already stated they have 10Gbps users now on their fiber network. Not 10-20yrs from now theoretically in a test lab under controlled conditions but currently today, right now. This is the exact same fiber network that I get a tiny 100Mbps/100Mbps fiber service from for $45/month.

Community Broadband Bits 3 - UTOPIA and XMission

I suggest you click the link above to hear what a true infrastructure/open access fiber network is all about...you may actually learn something too!

tshirt
Premium Member
join:2004-07-11
Snohomish, WA

tshirt

Premium Member

said by somms:

If you two are now done measuring each other epenis size,

You are the one that seems obcessed with the ePENIS compareson, and bragging how much bigger, better ,and faster yours is or will be once complete.

Most of the the rest of us are fine with our modest yet currently functional internet connections and don't believe it effects or is related to our sexual performance or orientation in any way.
but people in Utah may be different.

ITALIAN926
join:2003-08-16

ITALIAN926

Exactly, theres only one person gloating here somms. Im 100% fine with my 35/35. I can upgrade to 300 Mbps, but that would be a total waste of money. If it was even just a $5/mo increase, I STILL would not upgrade, because Im not using that extra bandwidth.

You seem to think that Utopia has some kind of "special" fiber. I can assure you, if they wanted to, Verizon can easily deploy Gpbs. Simple equipment swaps in office and at user. The reality is, contrary to what ANYONE says on this geek-infested site, is that there is NO widespread applications for such speeds.