beachintech
There's sand in my tool bag
Premium Member
join:2008-01-06

beachintech to Robotics

Premium Member

to Robotics

Re: [HD] Question Concerning HD/Non HD Movie Channels

HBO, has one HD feed, as well as Cinemax, Showtime, etc. The secondary premium channels are not carried in HD currently.

Robotics
See You On The Dark Side
Premium Member
join:2003-10-23
Louisa, VA

Robotics

Premium Member

said by beachintech:

HBO, has one HD feed, as well as Cinemax, Showtime, etc. The secondary premium channels are not carried in HD currently.

Ok, thanks. Hope it changes some day. I been catching some good movies here in the last few days, and they all happened to be on the non HD channels.

Thanks again.
Os
join:2011-01-26
US

Os to beachintech

to beachintech
Not carried by Comcast.

DirecTV, Dish Network, Cox, Time Warner Cable, BrightHouse Networks, Charter and Cablevision all carry some or all of them, and working to add them, not delete them as Comcast is in many markets.

Even smaller cable companies like Atlantic Broadband and Blue Ridge are adding them.

beachintech
There's sand in my tool bag
Premium Member
join:2008-01-06

beachintech

Premium Member

said by Os:

Not carried by Comcast.

DirecTV, Dish Network, Cox, Time Warner Cable, BrightHouse Networks, Charter and Cablevision all carry some or all of them, and working to add them, not delete them as Comcast is in many markets.

Even smaller cable companies like Atlantic Broadband and Blue Ridge are adding them.

This is a comcast forum, so that is implied.
ajwees41
Premium Member
join:2002-05-10
Omaha, NE

ajwees41 to Os

Premium Member

to Os
said by Os:

Not carried by Comcast.

with Cox atlest you need a 1Ghz box either thier whole home dvr, or Tivo Premiere or newer to access all available HD premium feeds.
Os
join:2011-01-26
US

Os

Better to have some equipment able to receive them than none. Also, they're on HTPC's.