Harddrive
Proud American and Infidel since 1968.
Premium
join:2000-09-20
DFW
kudos:2

1 edit

[Cataclysm] Aeonaxx Dead!

Aeonaxx dead on Bleeding Hollow. Spawn point 51, 43.

Silver Dragon addon info

drew
Radiant
Premium
join:2002-07-10
Port Orchard, WA
kudos:6

1 recommendation

Congrats dude. I know you've waiting a long time for this.

Harddrive
Premium
DFW
I started camping at the NW spawn point on Friday morning at 5am. Every once in a while I would fly around to check the other spawn points.
You know the funny part of it all. Aeonaxx caught me with my pants down, literally. I was down the hallway taking a piss when I heard NPC_Scan go off. My wife asked if I pissed all over the bathroom on the way out. I had just finished and was preparing to wash my hands. She was in the master bath and thought our two boys (11 & 15) were in a knock-down drag-out fight. My sons were yelling cause they knew what I was up to and knew what the NPC_Scan alert sound was.
--
"The level of sacrifice that you give is beyond my comprehension. If the rest of us in the Country showed the level sacrifice that you do on a daily basis, we wouldn't have any of the problems we have." – Comedian Lewis Black speaking to the US troops.

Lothario

join:2009-09-30
Ottawa, ON
reply to Harddrive
I got him on Malganis a few months back, went to do some mining and he popped npcscan as soon as I zoned in.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
reply to Harddrive
lol... Gratz dude! and thank you very much for a great laugh on a monday morning!

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3
reply to Harddrive
Nice
I need to work on getting that mount

bTU

join:2009-04-22
Aurora, CO
reply to Harddrive
Grats, I just don't have the patience for this or the time lost proto anymore.

I did lose a lot of time on the proto during Wrath, so he lived up to his name.
--
He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Beardsley

join:2008-11-27
reply to Harddrive
Is that Titan Panal along the top? Which plug ins do you use? I used Fubar until it finally lay down and died, still looking for something to replace it and you have most the info I used to have on Fubar on yours.

Harddrive
Premium
DFW
Why yes, it is Titan Panel that I use. I simply searched on Curse for Titan Panel and looked through what I wanted.

s1deout
Geek4Life
Premium
join:2003-12-10
Troy, OH
reply to Harddrive
Gratz!!! I solo'd Julak-Dread over in Twilight Highlands the other day on my 85 Blood DK. He has 12.88M HP. It was a fun kite fight that took about 11 to 12 minutes. I did about 11K DPS and 4K HPS for the fight.

I will post a screenshot later when I get home .

Also if you are looking for a fubar replacement - check out Chocolate Bar -I like it better than Titan panel. It is more lightweight.

Pollux7777

join:2010-02-16
Saint Paul, MN
reply to Harddrive
Grats! How come he's a gold elite in the first picture and silver elite in the 2nd?

Snuffbox
nice irl
Premium
join:2011-04-15
Milwaukee, WI
kudos:4
reply to Harddrive
Why is feed pet on your bars?

Skittles
Premium
join:2011-03-31
Looks like a macro using the feed icon

Snuffbox
nice irl
Premium
join:2011-04-15
Milwaukee, WI
kudos:4
Agreed, it's certainly a macro.

I'm just bored, and ruthlessly attacking his picture. (Actually, there are several things I'd mention if I were being malicious)

Just curious if anyone uses feed pet anymore.

At least at end-game, leveling's a different story.

Skittles
Premium
join:2011-03-31
said by Snuffbox:

I'm just bored, and ruthlessly attacking his picture.

I enjoy when you ruthlessly attack random folks here, usually sparks some interesting conversation....not that you see that much on these boards here lately.....