spc
uniqs

Ebolla
join:2005-09-28
Dracut, MA

Ebolla to Suntop

to Suntop

Re: Sorry Comcast

where in the last 5+ years have you seen a single comcast commercial use the word unlimited and internet in the same line.

Suntop
Wolfrider Elf
Premium Member
join:2000-03-23
Fairfield, MT
·3Rivers Communic..
Netgear R6400
Netgear WNR1000
Netgear WNDR3400

Suntop

Premium Member

I haven't seen a comcast commercial in 5+ years. Sides even if they stopped it, that does not change the fact they are LIARS when it came to the internet. Just because they stop saying it don't make it any different, now the "UP TO" is the other bs language. Um, if you say "We offer speeds up to 100 mbps" and all you get is 10-30mbps what do you think? Oversell and under-provide seems to be the common way today.
Getreal4
join:2012-03-30

Getreal4

Do some homework before posting. Your feelings mean nothing compared to facts. Verizon and Comcast both have faster than advertised speeds on average.

»transition.fcc.gov/cgb/m ··· Full.pdf

Suntop
Wolfrider Elf
Premium Member
join:2000-03-23
Fairfield, MT
·3Rivers Communic..
Netgear R6400
Netgear WNR1000
Netgear WNDR3400

Suntop

Premium Member

This is DEPENDENT on location, amount of people on the node, and bandwidth management. It is a huge variable to have as advertised speeds. I used Comcast for a short time, I canceled service and went to CLICK! in Tacoma. They had more consistent speed than Comcast did back in the late '90s early 2000. It is because when they took over from AT&T there was so many splices in the line that it caused ... issues.