Thinkdiff
MVM,
join:2001-08-07
Bronx, NY

Thinkdiff to bigbadmitch

MVM,

to bigbadmitch

Re: Verizon upgrading FIOS tiers

Nobody ever said the upgrades would be free. It's been stated many, many times in multiple threads that you have to pay to upgrade.

bigbadmitch
Premium Member
join:2009-04-18
Brooklyn, NY

bigbadmitch

Premium Member

A fee people did One even said I cycled my router and nothing yet.

Steely
I rise when the sun goes down
Premium Member
join:2000-10-15
Princeton Junction, NJ

Steely to Thinkdiff

Premium Member

to Thinkdiff
said by Thinkdiff:

Nobody ever said the upgrades would be free. It's been stated many, many times in multiple threads that you have to pay to upgrade.

Apparently, Comcast is taking a different approach...

"Confirming another early scoop by Broadband Reports, the company has announced they're also doubling the speed of the existing Xfinity Blast! and Extreme 50 customers at no additional charge, from 25 to 50 Mbps and 50 to 105 Mbps, respectively."

»Comcast Confirms Our Scoop: 305 Mbps Coming Soon [79] comments

aaronwt
Premium Member
join:2004-11-07
Woodbridge, VA
Asus RT-AX89

aaronwt

Premium Member

said by Steely:

said by Thinkdiff:

Apparently, Comcast is taking a different approach...

"Confirming another early scoop by Broadband Reports, the company has announced they're also doubling the speed of the existing Xfinity Blast! and Extreme 50 customers at no additional charge, from 25 to 50 Mbps and 50 to 105 Mbps, respectively."

»Comcast Confirms Our Scoop: 305 Mbps Coming Soon [79] comments

With a 300GB cap and speeds that slowdown during peak hours? I would much rather pay more at FiOS for consistent speeds with no cap.

nycdave
MVM
join:1999-11-16
Melville, NY

nycdave

MVM

And just wait until Comcast decides to 'exempt' its 305Mb tier from the 300GB cap - what fun the net neutrality fans will have....