Premium Member
join:2003-02-06
Onion, NJ

AVD to garys_2k

Premium Member

to garys_2k

Re: Garage addition

said by garys_2k:

After this is all done I'd definitely file a formal complaint with the Engineering Board. They need to get that clown in line with professional standards and practices.

Standard Disclaimers Apply:

@garys_@k We are hearing one side of a story (the GC's) as interpreted through a layman (the OP). You shouldn't be calling any licensed practitioner "a clown" unless you know ALL the facts.

@Draiman See Profile N/M I'm going to have to go line by line with your last post.

garys_2k
Premium Member
join:2004-05-07
Farmington, MI

garys_2k

Premium Member

said by AVD:

said by garys_2k:

After this is all done I'd definitely file a formal complaint with the Engineering Board. They need to get that clown in line with professional standards and practices.

Standard Disclaimers Apply:

@garys_@k We are hearing one side of a story (the GC's) as interpreted through a layman (the OP). You shouldn't be calling any licensed practitioner "a clown" unless you know ALL the facts.

So, let's not post anything until we hear from all parties? We just have to assume, since this discussion is about a haloed Professional Engineer than we withold all comments on the assumption that the GC is giving us one side of the story (yeah, like he made up the need for a 96" foundation FOR A FREAKIN' GARAGE) interpreted through a lowly layman.

No doubt in this PE's mind, that guy messed up. He really should wear greasepaint and a big red, rubber nose to the office -- it fits.

AVD
Respice, Adspice, Prospice
Premium Member
join:2003-02-06
Onion, NJ

AVD

Premium Member

said by garys_2k:

No doubt in this PE's mind, that guy messed up. He really should wear greasepaint and a big red, rubber nose to the office -- it fits.

there has to be more to this story.