spc
uniqs

Pauly
join:2004-05-29
canada

Pauly to BACONATOR26

to BACONATOR26

Re: WARNING: WIND Mobile

so its misleading, pay the tab off at any time to me means i can pay it one year after i cancel, thats not entirely true
34764170 (banned)
join:2007-09-06
Etobicoke, ON

34764170 (banned)

said by Pauly:

so its misleading, pay the tab off at any time to me means i can pay it one year after i cancel, thats not entirely true

It's not misleading. You're just making a ridiculous interpretation of the terms.
balur
join:2010-04-28

balur to Pauly

to Pauly
I think it means "Pay off the tab at any time assuming you are still a customer"

Pauly
canada

Pauly to 34764170

to 34764170
said by 34764170:

said by Pauly:

It's not misleading. You're just making a ridiculous interpretation of the terms.

ask anyone who is with wind, they ALL think that, your jumping to conclusions thinking i am an idiot, well guess what, im smarter than u think, just because u dont lik what the general public thinks about things is a big surprise to you well hello, the reality is most people when i interviewed them thought they can paytheir wind tab 1 year later. its not a surprise ask anyone and try not to insult people next time
bt
join:2009-02-26
canada

bt

said by Pauly:

said by 34764170:

said by Pauly:

ask anyone who is with wind, they ALL think that

HAHAHAHAHAHA

No, they don't.
34764170 (banned)
join:2007-09-06
Etobicoke, ON

34764170 (banned) to Pauly

to Pauly
said by Pauly:

ask anyone who is with wind, they ALL think that, your jumping to conclusions thinking i am an idiot, well guess what, im smarter than u think, just because u dont lik what the general public thinks about things is a big surprise to you well hello, the reality is most people when i interviewed them thought they can paytheir wind tab 1 year later. its not a surprise ask anyone and try not to insult people next time

I am a WIND customer and I sure as hell don't come to such stupid conclusions. The general public are f#%^ing idiots. If you feel insulted by what I said it says a whole lot about you.

Pauly
canada

Pauly

I agree the general public come to weird conclusions