Ex-Pat
Premium Member
join:2002-12-21
Mabinay

1 recommendation

Asiabound to Draiman

Premium Member

to Draiman

Re: Fake cameras, signs, noises, lights, etc.?

said by Draiman:

The problem with dogs is people don't train them to attack people. Sure they'll bark and growl if a stranger shows up but that's normally the extent of it.

Two Border Collies live here. Two of the friendliest dogs you'd ever meet, but with more common sense than many human beings I know.
The last thing you would want to do is creep onto our property while we're sleeping or not at home.

Draiman
Let me see those devil horns in the sky
join:2012-06-01
Kill Devil Hills, NC

1 recommendation

Draiman

Rawr!

Asiabound
Ex-Pat
Premium Member
Mabinay

1 recommendation

Asiabound

Premium Member

Click for full size
Click for full size
Click for full size
said by Draiman:

Rawr!

This is a little more like it.
If you're ever in the Chicago area and would like to test your foolish assumption, let me know.

Draiman
Let me see those devil horns in the sky
join:2012-06-01
Kill Devil Hills, NC

Draiman

said by Asiabound:

said by Draiman:

Rawr!

This is a little more like it.
If you're ever in the Chicago area and would like to test your foolish assumption, let me know.

You don't want that if they are as mean as you say but if I'm there I'll stop. The downside is if they bite anyone and it's bye-bye doggie. Not a good ending for the story. A single use security device at best with an attached lawsuit. Hopefully you have a home owners rider to cover them if they are that mean. Thanks for the pictures!

Asiabound
Ex-Pat
Premium Member
Mabinay

Asiabound

Premium Member

They are not mean at all. They will not bite anyone unless they or one of us is threatened.

My point is, they are the best deterrent I could have. Any bad guy is going to leave us alone. And if they don't, they will be wearing a couple black and white (pissed off) stoles.
As much as I love my dogs, their lives aren't as important as my family's lives.