Gone
Premium Member
join:2011-01-24
Fort Erie, ON

Gone to urbanriot

Premium Member

to urbanriot

Re: [Serious] Scarborough block party turns violent

If anyone can explain to me what bullshit like this accomplishes, I'm all hears.

urbanriot
Premium Member
join:2004-10-18
Canada

urbanriot

Premium Member

said by Gone:

If anyone can explain to me what bullshit like this accomplishes, I'm all hears.

It's a reminder of the overzealous political correctness decade of the 90's, when everyone was oversensitive, men were encouraged to embrace their inner femininity, people used terms like "metrosexual" and anything that could affect the sensitivities of an oversensitive person with too much time that isn't even remotely connected to a non-offensive issue was disrupted.

Gone
Premium Member
join:2011-01-24
Fort Erie, ON

Gone

Premium Member

said by urbanriot:

It's a reminder of the overzealous political correctness decade of the 90's, when everyone was oversensitive, men were encouraged to embrace their inner femininity, people used terms like "metrosexual" and anything that could affect the sensitivities of an oversensitive person with too much time that isn't even remotely connected to a non-offensive issue was disrupted.

It goes even beyond that. I mean for christ's sake, did these people not stop to consider that they are banning a positive use for firearms? As in, people not going around shooting each other and being responsible in their firearm usage? What are they trying to prove?

It's so retarded that I can't even properly put into words how frustrated shit like that makes me.