MVM
join:2000-04-13
USA

3 recommendations

jaykaykay to antdude

MVM

to antdude

Re: Google Begins Practically Begging You to Use Your Real Name

Real name? What real name and why would I do that? If I don't use my real name in most places on the Net, why in the name of heaven would I do it with Google. Oh, yeah. My real name is heaven!

StuartMW
Premium Member
join:2000-08-06

2 recommendations

StuartMW

Premium Member

said by jaykaykay:

My real name is heaven!

There's no J's or K's in "heaven"
nonymous (banned)
join:2003-09-08
Glendale, AZ

nonymous (banned) to jaykaykay

to jaykaykay
said by jaykaykay:

Real name? What real name and why would I do that? If I don't use my real name in most places on the Net, why in the name of heaven would I do it with Google. Oh, yeah. My real name is heaven!

There are a ton of people that do post with their real identity even on this site. Tends to be in the technical forums and not the social like youtube. It is all in how, what, when, where, etc. you post. Having a real persona is not lethal or bad depends on what you are doing with it.
For real net persona I have PO Box voip numbers etc. Places me in a large metro town. Not at my exact house.
Plus on the sad side just going to a movie can end up bad. It is all in controlling the risk not eliminating it. Plus fake ID is good for posting those videos of yourself being dumb. Oh wait it is a video of you and someone just recognized you even though it is anonymous. That is where tons of people go wrong. A fake account with enough real content it is trackable anyways. Fake ID but a real you.

jaykaykay
4 Ever Young
MVM
USA

jaykaykay

MVM

I still have no problem and wouldn't post, intentionally, my real name. What for? Everything on the net is traceable, but there's no reason to be asked or forced to be overt about it.

StuartMW
Premium Member
join:2000-08-06

StuartMW

Premium Member

Ok, my last name is Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

jaykaykay
4 Ever Young
MVM
USA

jaykaykay