spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Art Deco

join:2011-04-27

Olympic soccer channel?

Is Bright House carrying NBC's Olympic Soccer Channel? According to what I've been able to dig up on the web, it is, but I haven't been able to confirm it.

If so, what channel will it be on, and will it be in HD?

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:151

1 edit
Don't have any info at this time...sorry - I am checking however.

Art Deco

reply to Art Deco
Found where I saw this, on the BH House2House blog:

"Olympic coverage will be available on the networks of NBCUniversal, including NBC, NBC Sports Network, CNBC, MSNBC, Bravo, Telemundo and even two specialty channels just for HD Basketball & Soccer coverage."

»house2house.brighthouse.com/all-···lympics/

The soccer starts tomorrow (women) & Thursday (men).

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
Saint Petersburg, FL
reply to Art Deco
For Florida customers...

Olympic Soccer Chan 1768
Olympic Basketball Chan 1769

Will have outer market channels shortly.

AMejia1976

join:2000-07-29
Kissimmee, FL
Is this info been passed along to Guide providers? Tivo has not yet updated this.

Thanks
--
Semper Fi

Art Deco

reply to BHNtechXpert
said by BHNtechXpert:

For Florida customers...

Olympic Soccer Chan 1768
Olympic Basketball Chan 1769

Will have outer market channels shortly.

Not seeing it yet, soccer starts today.

titob

@bhn.net
the mens soccer will be on telemundo, channel 62.

Art Deco

Turns out the soccer is on 1773 and the hoops on 1774, at least in North Pinellas.

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
Saint Petersburg, FL
reply to Art Deco
Aaak thank you...apparently the info I was given was for a specific region only....

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
Saint Petersburg, FL
reply to Art Deco

lmdc

join:2012-06-14
Orlando, FL
TiVo/CableCard users:

Anyone having issues with the Olympic basketball channel? Had a lot of trouble tuning to this channel this morning. Worked fine on my BHN DVR but TiVo could not tune to it for a while. Kept on trying and finally it came on.

lmdc

Orlando, FL
Having issues again. Soccer channel works (although takes a while for it to come in). Tried on my BHN DVR and the basketball channel comes in. Go back to the TiVo and then I'm able to get the basketball channel. Smells like an SDV/tuning adapter issue.

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
Saint Petersburg, FL
said by lmdc:

Having issues again. Soccer channel works (although takes a while for it to come in). Tried on my BHN DVR and the basketball channel comes in. Go back to the TiVo and then I'm able to get the basketball channel. Smells like an SDV/tuning adapter issue.

Open a direct forums thread and let me take a look please
--
~All truth goes through three phases. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer ~

lmdc

Orlando, FL
Thanks Gary. Yesterday and this morning I am no longer seeing this issue. I will keep an eye on it though.

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
Saint Petersburg, FL
reply to Art Deco
Perfect...I've been watching this issue closely guys and looking for behind the scenes issues that might cause it...nothing so far but don't mistake my silence for ignoring the issue...I'm not. I KNOW how important the games are to you guys