share rss forum feed

Alpha Phoenix
Premium
join:2001-06-15
Brooklyn, NY
reply to TwiztedZero

Re: [Grimm S2E5] Sept. Twenty Eight

said by TwiztedZero:

I do dread the November thanksgiving time period when the superbowl rolls aroudn and preempts stuff with that sports crap. that plus those idiot reality shows like x-factor and dancing with stars, etc... those shows really get on my nerves and eat up valueable timeslots... then its another week or two and BOOM its Christmas break and we're all on hiatus again. MISERY!!!

--
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3

1 recommendation

said by Alpha Phoenix:

said by TwiztedZero:

I do dread the November thanksgiving time period when the superbowl rolls aroudn and preempts stuff with that sports crap. that plus those idiot reality shows like x-factor and dancing with stars, etc... those shows really get on my nerves and eat up valueable timeslots... then its another week or two and BOOM its Christmas break and we're all on hiatus again. MISERY!!!

x1000

TwiztedZero
Nine Zero Burp Nine Six
Premium
join:2011-03-31
Toronto, ON
kudos:5
reply to TwiztedZero

And tonight Sept. 14th Friday, GRIMM is on at 9 (CTV) but guess what its a rerun - The Kiss S02, E02 (First Aired: Aug. 20, 2012). And we haven't seen very many new episodes yet eh? -SAD-

[Nick and his mother battle the Mauvais Dentes; details about the source of Juliette's illness are revealed; Hank thinks something is amiss.]
--
You see there is only one constant. One universal. It is the only real truth. Causality. Action, reaction. Cause and effect.
Twitter:Merv Chat:irc.teksavvy.ca

darcilicious
Cyber Librarian
Premium
join:2001-01-02
Forest Grove, OR
kudos:4

The next new episode airs on 9/28, it'll be re-runs until then (pretty sure the last aired episode was a re-broadcast of the first ep of the season).
--
♬ Music is life ♬

SixOfNine
Brake In A Ladylike Manner.
Premium
join:2001-08-30
Sterling, VA
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS

said by darcilicious:

The next new episode airs on 9/28, it'll be re-runs until then (pretty sure the last aired episode was a re-broadcast of the first ep of the season).

Yeah, my "record new episodes only" DVR only has the two episodes with mom and the third one where the guy went to his old friend Hank for help with his daughter.
--
Leave the gun. Take the cannoli.

darcilicious
Cyber Librarian
Premium
Forest Grove, OR

You're missing episode 4 that aired on 9/3...
--
♬ Music is life ♬

SixOfNine
Premium
Sterling, VA
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS

1 recommendation

said by darcilicious:

You're missing episode 4 that aired on 9/3...

Oops, "Quill," I saw that one, too. I think I turned off the DVR because I watched it in real time.
--

footballdude
Premium
join:2002-08-13
Imperial, MO
reply to TwiztedZero

said by TwiztedZero:

Revolution on the other hand, after watching the Pilot, I think it'll take a little "growing on" to do and seeing its a J.J. Abrams deali-0 I just sense some "LOST" overtones creeping in along the way. Gona try to keep an open mind though and give it a chance.

Everything Abrams does seems to have the same overtones about it. A giant mystery that only deepens as the show goes on, with little hints as to what's going on but never any real explanations. Then the show ends and the viewers are left wondering what happened. No, thanks.
--
Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty - Ronald Reagan

footballdude
Premium
join:2002-08-13
Imperial, MO
reply to DarkLogix

said by DarkLogix:

said by Alpha Phoenix:

said by TwiztedZero:

x1000

Can't tell if you guys are being ironic or what. You do realize the super bowl is in February, right?
--
Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty - Ronald Reagan

Alpha Phoenix
Premium
Brooklyn, NY
reply to darcilicious

said by darcilicious:

Is Friday the new permanent time for Grimm, or is that just a temporary shift, and then it will be moved back to Mondays again?
--
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo

lotusracer
Premium
join:1999-11-26
Moline, IL
Reviews:
·Mediacom

said by Alpha Phoenix:

Is Friday the new permanent time for Grimm, or is that just a temporary shift, and then it will be moved back to Mondays again?

well, who knows for sure... I would think it could possibly depend on how Revolution does
--
Humanity - The greatest natural disaster of all time.

TwiztedZero
Nine Zero Burp Nine Six
Premium
Toronto, ON

said by lotusracer:

said by Alpha Phoenix:

well, who knows for sure... I would think it could possibly depend on how Revolution does

Revolution is on a different network from Grimm, in most cases.
--
You see there is only one constant. One universal. It is the only real truth. Causality. Action, reaction. Cause and effect.

darcilicious
Cyber Librarian
Premium
Forest Grove, OR
Reviews:
·Frontier FiOS

said by TwiztedZero:

said by lotusracer:

said by Alpha Phoenix:

Revolution is on a different network from Grimm, in most cases.

What?

They're both on NBC. In all cases...
--
♬ Music is life ♬

Rook008
Miles To Go
Premium
join:2002-02-05
Far Rockaway, NY

I don't think Merovingian watches regular broadcast TV. I think he uses other sources.

darcilicious
Cyber Librarian
Premium
Forest Grove, OR

Oh, right. Point taken

TwiztedZero
Nine Zero Burp Nine Six
Premium
Toronto, ON

1 edit
reply to darcilicious

I'm a cord cutter, and I'm ok!

Occassionally when I do catch OTA (over the air) broadcasts here in Toronto, Grimm is on CTV (9.1)[Bell Media], and Revolution is on CityTV (57.1)[Rogers Broadcasting].

Though I do admit not having cable television access to most of the sci fi type shows and maybe a few non sci fi, that yes I do use XBMC or other sources to supplement my addiction.

--

Alpha Phoenix
Premium
Brooklyn, NY

When does Lost Girl come back on Showcase?

TwiztedZero
Nine Zero Burp Nine Six
Premium
Toronto, ON

1 recommendation

said by Alpha Phoenix:

When does Lost Girl come back on Showcase?

According to the Wiki, Lost Girl S03 - January 2013

TwiztedZero
Nine Zero Burp Nine Six
Premium
Toronto, ON
reply to footballdude

Re: [Grimm S2E5] Sept. Twenty Eight

said by footballdude:

Can't tell if you guys are being ironic or what. You do realize the super bowl is in February, right?

Up here, Hockey & Football during the Thanksgiving season. (2nd Monday in October)
--

SixOfNine
Premium
Sterling, VA
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to darcilicious

Click for full size
said by darcilicious:

Grimm tomorrow and Once Upon a Time on Sunday. Yes!
--

darcilicious
Cyber Librarian
Premium
Forest Grove, OR

Woo hoo!!

TwiztedZero
Nine Zero Burp Nine Six
Premium
Toronto, ON

Well, its a GRIMM night woot woot! Just one tinsy wittle problem... up here in Toronto, Fringe Primere, is also on at the same time tonight at 9 ugh... so once again... XBMC to the rescue! I'll have to catch one of 'em that way, and Haven as well tonight.

SixOfNine
Premium
Sterling, VA
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS

1 recommendation

reply to darcilicious

Re: Grimm Season 2 (Aug 13!)

Son of a gun. Now we have to wait until January.

I liked the closing credit: "To be continued - sorry"
--

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3

said by SixOfNine:

/rage

Alpha Phoenix
Premium
Brooklyn, NY
reply to SixOfNine

said by SixOfNine:

»/r0/download/1···_ani.gif

The only good thing is that we only have to wait 2 months, instead of until next Fall.
--

SixOfNine
Premium
Sterling, VA
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS

2 recommendations

reply to darcilicious

Grimm posted the following on Facebook:

quote:
Grimm will be "better, badder and bigger" when we return March 8.
»www.facebook.com/NBCGrimm

Please make it worth the wait.
--

rlt2562
The Wizard of Speed and Time
Premium
join:2002-12-23
Haughton, LA
kudos:1

Excellent, I'll be waiting patiently!

Thank you, Six.

Snakeoil
Ignore Button. The coward's feature.
Premium
join:2000-08-05
Mentor, OH
reply to SixOfNine

I wonder what they are up to? Where the ratings down for the first half of the season?

SixOfNine
Premium
Sterling, VA
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS

1 recommendation

reply to darcilicious

Grimm Webisodes!

Apparently nbc.com will slake our thirst with webisodes. The first one premieres tomorrow, January 18th.

As detailed last week in Daily Variety, "Grimm" has tasked junior scribes from its writers' room to handle the skein's digital content. Nicholas Peet, a writer's assistant on "Grimm," penned and helmed the drama's webisodes that center on fan fave character Monroe in the Spice Shop.

Webisodes keep fans of the series engaged while "Grimm" is in a quiet period between seasons. Skein will return to NBC in March.

Variety has the first webisode available now:

»weblogs.variety.com/on_the_air/2···des.html
--

Snakeoil
Ignore Button. The coward's feature.
Premium
join:2000-08-05
Mentor, OH

I just hope Monroe's gal pal returns.