spc
uniqs

Caelharrad
join:2012-04-13
Fenton, MO

Caelharrad to qualitybobby

to qualitybobby

Re: Mists of Pandaria relase date announced

Wow... quite a bit earlier than I expected, I would have guessed early November. Hopefully all the bugs are ironed out - I'd rather wait another 6 weeks for a polished product, than get the xpac early and have to go through multiple patch downloads as bugfixes are introduced.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

Don't worry you'll be getting patches like mad just like any new xpak.

some class will be OP or one of the top guilds will find some trick for the raid bosses that makes it super easy (remember paragon, DK, and BOT boss 5)
cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium Member
join:2011-06-07
Dodge, NE

cymraeg to Caelharrad

Premium Member

to Caelharrad
said by Caelharrad:

Wow... quite a bit earlier than I expected, I would have guessed early November. Hopefully all the bugs are ironed out - I'd rather wait another 6 weeks for a polished product, than get the xpac early and have to go through multiple patch downloads as bugfixes are introduced.

keep in mind mate , the beta has been out for a long time now, and we still have at least a month or so more of it before 5.0 drops on live, maybe 3 weeks left of it at any rate, if you read blue tracker you can tell they are very close to happy with their numbers, they're almost snarky in some responses, it is funny. but even if they iron out what they perceive as bugs, there are always bugs no matter what, the err is human, to really fuck things up takes a computer.