All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
Jodokast
join:2012-05-10

Jodokast to DarkLogix

to DarkLogix

Re: Mists of Pandaria relase date announced

Well I just called Gamestop and Bestbuy, neither one is pre-ordering the CE yet. Said to call back tomarrow morning, they only can offer regular version as of today

Mike
Mod
join:2000-09-17
Pittsburgh, PA

Mike

Mod

Digital Download and the welcome to 2005 Digital Deluxe download.

Retail boxes still exist?
Jodokast

Jodokast

retail offers more perks, and i do want those extra items

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix to Jodokast

Premium Member

to Jodokast
thats why I just ordered the CE via amazon, won't be billed till it shipps.
tossed on next day shipping for only $9 so in all hopes it gets here on the 24th of sept
DarkLogix

DarkLogix to Jodokast

Premium Member

to Jodokast
said by Jodokast:

Same, and if I'm going to pay more I want the F***ing box just because.

bTU
join:2009-04-22
Aurora, CO

bTU to Jodokast

to Jodokast
said by Jodokast:

Like what? And not the CE vs standard edition stuff, what is in the standard retail box besides a game manual and CD in a sleeve that you don't get with the digital DL?
Jodokast

Jodokast

The Collectors Edition of Mists of Pandaria includes the full version of the game on DVD-ROM and contains the following exclusive bonus items, in addition to the in-game content from the Digital Deluxe version:

Behind-the-Scenes DVD and Blu-Ray: Learn about the creation of Pandaria with this two-disc set featuring over an hour of commentary, insider interviews, and developer roundtables.
Collectors Edition Soundtrack CD: Experience 20 orchestral pieces from Mists of Pandaria.
The Art of Mists of Pandaria Book: Explore this 208-page hardcover tome featuring never-before-seen pieces from the expansion, from early concepts to final 3D renderings.
Chen Stormstout Mouse Pad: Equip your desk with this special-edition mouse pad featuring the legendary pandaren brewmaster.
In World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria, warships of the Alliance and Horde clash off the coast of a long-lost continent, signaling the start of a new era of discovery and conquest in the history of Azeroth. As players storm the shores of this exotic new frontier and begin to explore its mysteries, theyll encounter brave new allies, unearth ancient secrets, and play their part in reigniting the long-brewing conflict between the Horde and Alliance on a strange battlefield far from home.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

that does sound pretty good... hmmm.. can't justify 2 CEs, so who gets it? Me, or the wife?

drew
Radiant
Premium Member
join:2002-07-10
Port Orchard, WA

drew

Premium Member

Get a Digital Collectors edition for one and a retail box for another... you can share the trinkets.

bTU
join:2009-04-22
Aurora, CO

bTU to Jodokast

to Jodokast
Those are CE perks, not retail box perks.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

said by bTU:

CE is retail only

Digital Deluxe is like CE but without some of the extras

then theres plain download

and plain retail

but CE is retail only.

Thaler
Premium Member
join:2004-02-02
Los Angeles, CA

Thaler

Premium Member

said by DarkLogix:

said by bTU:

CE is retail only

Digital Deluxe is like CE but without some of the extras

then theres plain download

and plain retail

but CE is retail only.

Meh, I'll just pick up my CE copy from the local Fry's. They always have a bajillion and one copies. Hopefully some of the RMAH money wills subsidize the game cost.
Thaler

Thaler to Mike

Premium Member

to Mike
said by Mike:

Digital Download and the welcome to 2005 Digital Deluxe download.

Retail boxes still exist?

Yup. Kinda hard to download a physical book. I won't object to cheap nerd material.