Premium Member

to TSI Gabe

Re: [Cable] [QC] Videotron Slow speeds in Evenings

Thanks for the update Gabe!
pldube
join:2011-06-11
canada

pldube

the slow speed are back tonigt (30Mbits, Quebec City)

Reboot123
join:2012-07-05
Montreal, QC

Reboot123

I see you are in Quebec city, I am in Montreal, my speedtest is ok so far, hope yours will come back at full speed.
chuck02
join:2012-04-05

chuck02 to JenSuisUn

to JenSuisUn
Congestion is also back for me tonight. I'm getting slow download speeds on 30Mbits cable connection in Quebec City.

TSI Jonathan
Premium Member
join:2011-08-24
Chatham, ON

TSI Jonathan to pldube

Premium Member

to pldube
Sorry for the delay in this reply. I was looking to see if we had more reports of this or if there was anything being worked on that would be causing these slow speeds. From what I found out is that there was only one master ticket open in Bromont area about evening slow speeds. When we contacted Videotron about the issue they looked around the customer's neighborhood and noticed many slow speed issues. We are waiting on an update from them for that specific case.

What I would recommend, if not done already, is to post in the direct forum »/forum ··· avdirect with your account information so that we can look further into this for you as this should not be happening with the recent upgrade. It may turn out to be something like the Bromont issue since by the look in this thread it is only in some areas and not all.

Thank you,
TSI Jonathan
chuck02
join:2012-04-05

chuck02

Thank you for looking into this Jonathan.

TSI Jonathan
Premium Member
join:2011-08-24
Chatham, ON

TSI Jonathan

Premium Member

No problem, there's also TSI Andre's post which provides more updates as to what is coming down the pipe shortly.

»Quebec Cable - Slow Speeds (vCable)

Cheers,
TSI Jonathan