join:2003-08-31
Andover, MA
Not here!!

dick white
Premium
join:2000-03-24
Annandale, VA
reply to FIOS4cable
not here either. Sony Blu-ray player has it though.

dw

nascar

join:2000-02-28
Verona, NJ
kudos:3
reply to FIOS4cable
VHO7 has it.

Mac973

join:2009-05-18
West Orange, NJ
reply to FIOS4cable
The Pandora app has been available in NJ for several months already.

Greg2600

join:2008-05-20
Belleville, NJ
reply to FIOS4cable
It's a nice addition.

Steely
I rise when the sun goes down
Premium
join:2000-10-15
Princeton Junction, NJ
kudos:1
reply to Mac973
said by Mac973:

The Pandora app has been available in NJ for several months already.

In Northern NJ (VHO7) only. Still NOT available in Mercer County or Southern NJ (VHO8).

Personally, I don't care because both my Onkyo receiver and OPPO Blu-Ray player have nice Pandora interfaces, but I really can't understand why it's taking Verizon forever to roll this thing out across all its systems.

PJL

join:2008-07-24
Long Beach, CA
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to FIOS4cable
For those that have the Pandora widget, have 7232 STBs, and are using high-end sound systems to listen to it (meaning an external receiver and good speakers), do you hear a "choppiness" or "stutter" when playing music? Do you also experience this using the iHeart widget or Verizon Media Manager streaming audio?
The "choppiness" is subtle. Try a George Winston Pandora station, for example.

megarock

join:2001-06-28
Catawissa, MO
Reviews:
·Charter
reply to FIOS4cable
Never ceases to amaze me that 'internet radio' was originally developed to get away from corporate owned and controlled media...and now people flock to Pandora which is corporate owned and controlled.

The owners of Pandora include Crosslink Capital (owns 23%), Walden Venture Capital (19%), and Greylock Partners (14%).

Many people don't deal with these sites because they know these are the very same people that destroyed FM radio. Now they are pushing for an IPO and want to sell stock and turn Pandora into yet another large behemoth of a corporate entity and extract as much money from you as possible.

No Pandora for me. I'm not a sheep.

billhere

join:2011-10-21
Santa Monica, CA
reply to FIOS4cable
I listen to Pandora on my iPod Touch mounted on my Sony stereo set. I haven't noticed any choppiness in any of the six channels that I have set up.

I have never heard of George Winston.

PJL

join:2008-07-24
Long Beach, CA
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
said by billhere:

I listen to Pandora on my iPod Touch mounted on my Sony stereo set. I haven't noticed any choppiness in any of the six channels that I have set up.

I have never heard of George Winston.

You need to listen to is using the STB to hear the problem, not Pandora on a iPod Touch.
George Winston plays the piano.