I rise when the sun goes down
Premium Member
join:2000-10-15
Princeton Junction, NJ

Steely to jhmercernj

Premium Member

to jhmercernj

Re: [HD] New York HD coming to Mercer County, NJ

Wow, that is GREAT news! The main reason I switched to FiOS in 2008 was to receive the NYC channels in HD. Still not sure I'd ever want to go back to Comcast, but, with the NYC channels on board in Mercer County, I'd be willing, at least, to give it serious consideration. (I'm assuming, of course, that the HD additions will apply to all the Comcast systems in the county, not just Trenton.)

Stu Dolgon
@comcast.net

Stu Dolgon

Anon

I got the same notification here in East Windsor.

SeattleMatt
Streaming Tech Director
Premium Member
join:2001-12-28
Seattle, WA

SeattleMatt to Steely

Premium Member

to Steely
Steely-
I knew you'd be loving this post. I remembered it was someone that was always upset over this. Looks like all those open QAM's from the analog reclaim are going to good use. Lord knows there's enough of them!

Steely
I rise when the sun goes down
Premium Member
join:2000-10-15
Princeton Junction, NJ

Steely to Stu Dolgon

Premium Member

to Stu Dolgon
said by Stu Dolgon :

I got the same notification here in East Windsor.

Well, that confirms my suspicion that the changes will apply to most or all of Mercer County. I'm pretty sure East and West Windsor have a common channel lineup.

BTW, completely OT, but would you by any chance happen to be the same "Stu Dolgon" that frequents another of my favorite forums, the NYRMB?
Steely

Steely to SeattleMatt

Premium Member

to SeattleMatt
said by SeattleMatt:

Steely-
I knew you'd be loving this post. I remembered it was someone that was always upset over this.

Yup...guilty as charged! Good memory!

Stu Dolgon
@comcast.net

Stu Dolgon to Steely

Anon

to Steely
The New York Radio Message Board, though not as frequent over the past few years.