share rss forum feed

openbox9
Premium
join:2004-01-26
Germany
kudos:2
reply to ITALIAN926

Re: !

Disgusting that they don't want to leach off of the government's teat? You should be thankful that those evil big corporations aren't taking even more taxpayers' money.

ITALIAN926

join:2003-08-16
Yes, its disgusting. There are thousands, no, MILIIONS upon millions of people in this country that want FiOS / Uverse access, and they wont even build it with taxpayer money ! Yes, its truly disgusting.

openbox9
Premium
Germany
Then let another company leach off of the government. I'm still scratching my head why not taking government money is such a bad thing for a business.

ITALIAN926

join:2003-08-16
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
I'll bet ya that if it was a billion dollars, they would have taken it. This was like Bill Gates walking by a $1 bill, and actually spending the time to pick it up.

Verizon is getting fined way more money by PSC's/ PUC's for inadequate phone service right now.

openbox9
Premium
Germany
Ok. So the question still remains why are VZ and T being vilified for not taking the money? If indeed the amount of money was too small, we as taxpayers should be thankful that it's not being squandered any more than it already is.

How much if VZ being fined?