Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3
reply to DarkLogix

Re: So what did you do yesterday?

BTW I've some to expect the following
no matter what other's recount says if mine shows that I'm top DPS by more than a small amount then it'll be a fail group.

As I said in DS10 last night I was top and the next one was atleast 5k lower.

In LFR me and about 2-3 people were close in DPS but after that it went way down.

mettachain
Goblineer

join:2011-09-27
Azeroth
kudos:1
If you're top dps, you automatically assume it's a fail group? Nice.

I recently started playing my mage again. Picked back up at ILVL 374. did some heroics with my wife's Spriest got some HoT gear and VP/JP. gemmed/enchanted.

Arcane has always been boring to me. Played around with fire. Got the hang of it and jumped in LFR. Boss fights and overall dps meters showed I was at the #5 or #6 spot. Okay pretty good, I can see myself in the Recount without scrolling down. No....I have to max this little mage out!

Play some more HoTs get a couple more pieces. Reforge, gem/enchant.

a casual guild i sat my mage in decided to do a fresh DS and they were looking for a ranged dps. i had nothing else going on and haven't raided in about 3 weeks. i volunteer. after all, i managed to get to ILVL 381.

Pretty smooth run. 1 shot almost everything except spine and madness. got another title and i was overall #3 in the 10m normal and 3-4 on per boss.

30% nerf...
--
Good evening!