tshirt
Premium,MVM
join:2004-07-11
Snohomish, WA
kudos:5
Reviews:
·Comcast

Become a google whore...

.. annoy your whole neighborhood into signing up first.
Accept no excuses, quit your day job, hammer on their doors night and day until they Buy! Buy! Buy!
The lady next door, tell her insulin is way over rated, she needs Gigabit.
The old guy in a wheel chair, tell him Oxygen network is free with Gigabit, and better for him than the kind in those overpriced cylinders.
That family down the street.. their kids don't need braces if the have Googlebit fiber.
And the couple getting their house repo'd should order 200 of the "free"packages, for a mere $60k of google fiber installs their house will increase in value $400k to $1 million in value, and they can float another loan.

Yeah the take rate will be high at these artifically low prices, I wonder if the EFT is 5 figures if you don't last the full 2 years.

Someone is sabotaging me.Finding out who
Premium
join:2001-06-03
Kenner, LA
lol

If I lived there that is what I would be doing.

civicturbo

join:2009-11-08
USA
reply to tshirt
Insuline is overated, stop beening such a FTOS (Fat tub of shit) is what I think when I hear some hippo in walmart riding on a scooter botching about her diabetes all the while the basket is full of nothing but junk food!
Also....Sell your extra organs and your kids too! Gigabit will make you live longer! Siphon gas out of cars at Kmart and use your cash for google gigabit instead!
Are your neighbors duds? Have you been harassing them to no avail with little effect? NO PROBLEM!! hold a benifit picknick at your house and tell them all little Johnny has cancer and you need 5000 for cemo! Then Just sign up
in each of their names at Google's website! And buy yourself a year of fiber! Yahhhh!!!

Someone is sabotaging me.Finding out who
Premium
join:2001-06-03
Kenner, LA
What?

Guspaz
Guspaz
Premium,MVM
join:2001-11-05
Montreal, QC
kudos:23
reply to tshirt
Considering that one neighbourhood already passed 15% since yesterday, and many others are at 12% or so, I don't think a lot of work is going to be needed to get most neighbourhoods above the various thresholds.
--
Developer: Tomato/MLPPP, Linux/MLPPP, etc »fixppp.org

xenophon

join:2007-09-17
Over a dozen hoods have already met quota in less than 24 hours.

Google said they would start with about 10 hoods through end of year.

tshirt
Premium,MVM
join:2004-07-11
Snohomish, WA
kudos:5
Reviews:
·Comcast

1 edit
reply to Guspaz
So it worked, the dealer got you to take the first hit, the pimp got you to turn your first trick, so next month when the say "if you want more,tv channels/phone/security/services/ insert your favorite perk here what will you be willing to do/ reveal?

leave the security cameras inside on 24/7? or the phone mics? or ????

It will be interesting to see how public opinion changes overtime. and if the system meets all the hype/fantasies people have about it.

Kamus

join:2011-01-27
El Paso, TX
reply to tshirt
quit your day job? all you have to mention is "only pay for the installation and you get free internet for 7 years"
Won't take a whole lot of effort.

batterup
I Can Not Tell A Lie.
Premium
join:2003-02-06
Netcong, NJ
reply to tshirt
This is unbelievable. If Verizon wanted to bring FiOS only to hoods where a large percent of the people paid $10 and promised to signup for the service the TelTruths would be crapping their pants.

Verizon had to buy the mayors a swimming pool and wire Newark and Camden to get a TV franchise in NJ. I wonder why FiOS deployment has come to a stop.

Give TPC the same deal and you will get FTTP.