spc
Search similar:

uniqs
mmc23
join:2012-07-26
Farmington, MI

mmc23

Why no NASA TV for BHN in Detroit area?

I was just looking around and noticed that BHN custos in other areas of the country receive NASA TV, so I am wondering if anyone knows why it is that we here in the Detroit area are left without this awesome channel.

If I am not mistaken, isn't this channel provided for free to providers?

anyway, thanks for any insight that may be provided.
tim tim tim
join:2010-08-14
Lutz, FL

tim tim tim

My reply has nothing to do with your question but that channel is VERY boring

I was so excited when I found it a while ago but I literally fall asleep every time I try to watch it lol
mmc23
join:2012-07-26
Farmington, MI

mmc23

I agree that for most it is pretty boring, but I am a space geek and find what most people think is boring is actually utterly fascinating. I hate watching it on my laptop and would much prefer to see it on the big screen!

Plus I have good memories of my teen years watching weird educational shows/films in the middle of the night while being not exactly of sound mind.
tim tim tim
join:2010-08-14
Lutz, FL

tim tim tim

lol I agree, the space stuff interests me too but when im watching a program that is switching between a very inactive mission control room and the back of an astronaut I tend to get sleepy lol

DimHouse
@bhn.net

DimHouse to mmc23

Anon

to mmc23
Yes very upset about this. Would like to watch the Mars Curiosity coverage but cannot because BHN carries no NASA. Not a happy camper right now.
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

said by DimHouse :

Yes very upset about this. Would like to watch the Mars Curiosity coverage but cannot because BHN carries no NASA. Not a happy camper right now.

Rather than being totally disrespectful to the folks here (eg: your username) why not add it to our suggestions thread so we can get your request counted.

»If you could add a product, feature or make a change....
Expand your moderator at work

DimHouse
@bhn.net

DimHouse to BHNtechXpert

Anon

to BHNtechXpert

Re: Why no NASA TV for BHN in Detroit area?

Rather than inventing feigned indignation over my name why not ignore my post next time and allow this paying Brighthouse customer the opportunity to vent my frustration. Brighthouse is well aware that their users are clamoring for NASAHD, me posting an inane request for it here in a "What would you like" thread will not expedite the process one day.
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert to mmc23

Premium Member

to mmc23
Venting and trolling or in this case being just being disrespectful are two entirely different things. I asked you to move your vote over to that specific thread so it could counted instead of being lost in the thousands of posts here. Apparently the issue isn't that important to you or you would have done so.