Search similar:

uniqs

Tweakbl
join:2008-09-25
Rosedale, WV

Tweakbl to 89122514

to 89122514

Re: [D3] Still playing? [poll]

Like I said in past posts, if they implement the Black Market AH in WOW that is in MOP beta, like the RMAH. I will close my WOW subs in a heartbeat.

Buying your purples and legendary's with real cash cheapens the entire aspect of the game.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

said by Tweakbl:

Buying your purples and legendary's with real cash cheapens the entire aspect of the game.

Totally agree witht this, it there was only cosmetic stuff (see LoL skins) i would be totally fine with it, but actual pieces of gear to improve your character no way.

Tweakbl
join:2008-09-25
Rosedale, WV

Tweakbl

I was a big fanboy till Diablo III.

Now I am a Windows Solitaire hard core player.

There are other reasons for my lack of playing as much as I used to in WOW. Friends perusing other interests is one, The death of a in Guild Friend that affected our whole guild is the other. Cancer Suck Pig Balls. :-( Games not the same without Darkryder.

I did ding 85 on my 2nd Hunter last night though.

TheBionic
Funkier than a mohair disco ball.
Premium Member
join:2009-07-06
united state

TheBionic to Jobbie

Premium Member

to Jobbie
said by Jobbie:

said by Tweakbl:

Totally agree witht this, it there was only cosmetic stuff (see LoL skins) i would be totally fine with it, but actual pieces of gear to improve your character no way.

Pay to win in a game that you have to buy AND pay a subscription for? Wow, that sounds like a horrible idea...

I AM
Premium Member
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA

I AM

Premium Member

Let me direct you guys to a game that is actually good. »Official Guild Wars 2 Thread

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie to TheBionic

Premium Member

to TheBionic
said by TheBionic:

said by Jobbie:

said by Tweakbl:

Pay to win in a game that you have to buy AND pay a subscription for? Wow, that sounds like a horrible idea...

Since when cosmetic stuff is pay to win?

puppy
join:2010-01-28
San Diego, CA

puppy

said by Jobbie:

Maybe in Tera where the girls are bouncy!

TheBionic
Premium Member
united state

1 edit

TheBionic to Jobbie

Premium Member

to Jobbie
said by Jobbie:

Um...I was commenting on the Black Market AH in the WOW MoP beta that Tweakbl See Profile mentioned, same as you. Did I misunderstand something? He specifically said "Buying your purples and legendaries"...sorry for any confusion.

Raptor
Not a Dumptruck
join:2001-10-21
London, ON

Raptor to gatorkram

to gatorkram
Still playing, took a good 3-4 weeks off without a login as I was stuck in act 2 Inferno on both a Barb and Wizard. I geared my Wizard in the crit/melee build and have been playing a couple hours here and there.

As of last night I'm sitting on the "Kill Diablo" Inferno quest at his gates. I've been getting popped on phase 2. I figure once I down him in inferno that will be my "I beat the game satisfaction" and I'll put it down as there will be no satisfaction in grinding other classes. Sooo....if anyone wants to give that a whirl with me...!

As it stands, upgrades for my gear are in the 5 million and up range. The only reason I was able to gear myself to where I am is I got 1 lucky drop that sold for 14 mil. That's just dumb. I've never had anything else close to that to drop again.

If Blizz is going to leave the drop rates as they are (which they shouldn't), at least make crafting viable (mainly cost) and let me tailor items towards my characters usable stats. i.e. specific gem + item + random ingredients = that item + stat bonuses that I know there will be (RNG +50-100 Int, etc.)

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie to TheBionic

Premium Member

to TheBionic
said by TheBionic:

said by Jobbie:

Um...I was commenting on the Black Market AH in the WOW MoP beta that Tweakbl See Profile mentioned, same as you. Did I misunderstand something? He specifically said "Buying your purples and legendaries"...sorry for any confusion.

Oh sorry man I thought you were replying to me not the comment ago. Totally agree with you pay to win + subscription is a no go .

TheBionic
Premium Member
united state

TheBionic

Premium Member

Yeah sorry I meant to agree with you, it's all good!

gatorkram
Need for Speed
Premium Member
join:2002-07-22
Winterville, NC

gatorkram

Premium Member

I had an idea about crafting just pop into my head. What if you could pay extra to have something crafted, and like the blacksmith takes your class into consideration when crafting it, so you can get a good main stat out of it. Sort of like you are giving him a tip, so he pays more attention, ha ha.

pr1mo
Premium Member
join:2003-11-12
Chicago, IL

pr1mo

Premium Member

said by gatorkram:

I had an idea about crafting just pop into my head. What if you could pay extra to have something crafted, and like the blacksmith takes your class into consideration when crafting it, so you can get a good main stat out of it. Sort of like you are giving him a tip, so he pays more attention, ha ha.

Sounds good because currently, he places a mirror image of himself in front of you with a blindfold on, while he pickpockets your ass for GOLD and crafts you bullshit.

Thaler
Premium Member
join:2004-02-02
Los Angeles, CA

Thaler to gatorkram

Premium Member

to gatorkram
The RMAH itself isn't a problem. The fact that it's the only real viable way to upgrade one's character to "beat" the game is very much the problem. I could care less if people trade cash for the best of the best pixels - I just want there to be an obtainable in-game path to actually win the thing.

...and no, grinding out Act 4 Inferno gear the way D3 is currently implemented is simply not viable. Dropping 100+ hours for *a chance* at upgrading my toon is not a solution.
Expand your moderator at work

Draiman
Let me see those devil horns in the sky
join:2012-06-01
Kill Devil Hills, NC

Draiman to gatorkram

to gatorkram

Re: [D3] Still playing? [poll]

I'm slowly giving up on the game. The problem is I don't have anything else worth replacing it with aside from non-video game stuff.

puppy
join:2010-01-28
San Diego, CA

puppy to Thaler

to Thaler
said by Thaler:

Dropping 100+ hours for *a chance* at upgrading my toon is not a solution.

Yar... I found a post to how to do HC barb inferno (not that I would ever do HC but I figured it might help me in SC), link posted in the barb thread. His videos are impressive, beating the crap out of inferno champ packs and standing in fire. He had some good advice but the thing that jumped out at me was "500 hours of farming" or something silly like that... :P

I am still playing though. Easy game to jump in and out of given my limited playtime. I got my DH to inferno this weekend, and so far it's been easier than my wizard. Dropping 3 landmines at once while you are running away is ftw.