Premium Member
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

Since you brought up Clear in your review

Click for full size
Click for full size
I know how important quality of service is to you so I took the liberty of pulling the last 45 days of VOIP test results from the site I asked you to test on last night. You can pull them yourself if you have any doubts. There are two slides, one for the achieved MOS score and the other for Jitter and Packet Loss.

Any MOS less than 3.8 is considered unacceptable for good quality VOIP conversations. It's pretty obvious where your current provider is ranking...not good. The Jitter is all over the place and this clearly impacts the quality of service for those Clear folks who took the test.

Now you say you aren't having any issues and thats a good thing. I hope it lasts but at least you now have a the bigger picture of how others with the very same service have tested.

I wish you the best of luck.

Take care
DrData
Premium Member
join:2004-12-31
Longwood, FL

DrData

Premium Member

A canned response doesn’t mean it was helpful.

I have represented the facts and it's not my goal to twist facts as is your intention to make bright house look better. On my recent request for support I received no help at all, just a canned response. That is not help and that is not satisfactory as I outlined and even cleared up for you again and again.

I have no interest in debating the Clear service with you. It's a great Internet service. Fix the bugs in your modem, fix your QOS, jitter issues, fix the packet loss and fix the DVR/box issues before you throw stones at other providers.
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

said by DrData:

A canned response doesn’t mean it was helpful.

I have represented the facts and it's not my goal to twist facts as is your intention to make bright house look better. On my recent request for support I received no help at all, just a canned response. That is not help and that is not satisfactory as I outlined and even cleared up for you again and again.

I have no interest in debating the Clear service with you. It's a great Internet service. Fix the bugs in your modem, fix your QOS, jitter issues, fix the packet loss and fix the DVR/box issues before you throw stones at other providers.

Dr.Data there are no canned responses from me. Each one custom just for you...once again you are morphing your argument. Tell ya what I'm going to do...look for a post shortly here that details all of your posts in our forums and my replies since you registered here...it will clear this up once and for all including the links to each thread. Like I said said earlier I respect all reviews good, bad or ugly...all I ask is that you keep it real and in this case that hasn't happened. Anyway that will be the last response on this and again I wish you all the best.
DrData
Premium Member
join:2004-12-31
Longwood, FL

DrData

Premium Member

Here we go again.. you're twisting things trying to redirect the issue from a recent support request to past support requests. The last response I received was to call in, instead of giving me the info requested and that is the issue I posted about. The issue is not past responses or past support from you as you are attempting to portray.

Something that happened 6 months ago has no relation to the recent incident I’m posting about. Nice try though.
DrData

DrData

Premium Member

The canned response...

"Please contact customer care or sales for this request. Also take your personal information out of your last post. We will never ask for your personal information online. Thank you."

You should remove the option to select "billing" in the post section if you're not providing billing support in the direct forums.
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

said by DrData:

The canned response...

"Please contact customer care or sales for this request. Also take your personal information out of your last post. We will never ask for your personal information online. Thank you."

You should remove the option to select "billing" in the post section if you're not providing billing support in the direct forums.

Thank you. I didn't notice that it was there. It will be removed immediately. That however was not a canned response.
BHNtechXpert

BHNtechXpert to DrData

Premium Member

to DrData
said by DrData:

The canned response...

Done...