Retired
Premium
join:2001-12-30
USA
kudos:1
reply to VegasMan

Re: New Baby Born Today!

That's a pretty car! And a great color.

Ford has finally begun making cars that I would buy. I've never owned a Ford product in my 45 years behind the wheel but I wouldn't hesitate on buying one these days.

And Good Luck with that beauty!
--
»www.teamovercome.net/
»www.galaxynexusforum.com/

VegasMan
Are We There Yet?
Premium
join:2002-11-17
Schaumburg, IL
Reviews:
·AT&T Midwest
This will be my 6th Ford. Only major thing was a bad shift sensor that ironically was made by my employer for my 94 Mustang. Had a few minor quick fixes but nothing that would make me run for another manufacture.
I've had 4 Pontiac's well 3 really since my Vibe is more Toyota, 3 of the 4 were great cars, 1 was so bad that I said I'd give GM one chance to redeem itself and they did. My first car was an 80 Buick Regal and I beat the hell out of it for 3 years. It finally gave up the ghost on my way to go pick up my Mustang. I kinda miss that Buick. I think all of us have a thing in our heart for our first car.
--
In need of a Vegas vacation.

Lone Wolf
Retired
Premium
join:2001-12-30
USA
kudos:1
said by VegasMan:

I think all of us have a thing in our heart for our first car.

My father owned only Ford products from 1928 until 1958 when his beloved 1953 Ford was stolen and he bought a 1958 Impala. He owned 3 more Chevys until he passed. I've owned everything except Fords. Back in the day the only Fords I considered buying were Mustangs and big Lincolns but never did. I would definitely consider buying a new Ford for my next car purchase.

My first car was a 1951 Studebaker Commander I got in 1964 for $25. It had a 232ci V8, 3 speed on the column and a feature called "Hill hold".
Wish I kept it.

mjhouser
Premium
join:2001-10-06

1 recommendation

said by Lone Wolf:

My first car was a 1951 Studebaker Commander I got in 1964 for $25. It had a 232ci V8, 3 speed on the column and a feature called "Hill hold".
Wish I kept it.

They are a cool looking car.