Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

BirdofPrey79

join:2012-07-28
Neptune, NJ

Starion Energy reviews?

Hi all,

I found this website when doing a search on Starion reviews. I know that the company has most of it's customers in CT (50k or so), so I wanted to ask if there were any long time users of Starion and how their service has been.

I'm a fan of full disclosure and honesty so a quick bit about myself. I became a rep with Starion a few months ago when Starion expanded into NJ. I wanted to know if people are happy with the service (gives me confidence when dealing with NJ clients). Any feedback is appreciated.

SwedishRider
Rider on the Storm
Premium
join:2006-01-11
not Sweden
kudos:1

said by BirdofPrey79:

Hi all,

I found this website when doing a search on Starion reviews. I know that the company has most of it's customers in CT (50k or so), so I wanted to ask if there were any long time users of Starion and how their service has been.

I'm a fan of full disclosure and honesty so a quick bit about myself. I became a rep with Starion a few months ago when Starion expanded into NJ. I wanted to know if people are happy with the service (gives me confidence when dealing with NJ clients). Any feedback is appreciated.

»[SERIOUS] Starion Energy!
»Starion Energy?

Never done business with Starion. Have used Dominion for I'd say a decade or so and currently paying $.0679/kWh.