[Extension] Brief Updated (RSS Reader)
You are currently on Brief's beta channel ( »brief.mozdev.org/versions/1.7a1.html ).
To switch to the official channel, please install the latest official version.
Brief a feed reading extension for Firefox
What's new in Brief 1.7 so far?
Brief development versions are going to be English-only from now on. To have Brief localized in your language, you should install the latest official version.
• Option to exclude feed's items from overall unread count (thanks to Moritz Schallaböck for the patch).
• If a single feed has been updated, its name is shown in the sliding notification (thanks to Moritz Schallaböck for the patch).
• Tooltips for item buttons.
• Better descriptions of item dates for recent items ("5 minutes ago", "2 hours ago" etc.).
• Correct plural forms are now used in languages with complex plural forms.
• More consistent shortcuts for scrolling and selecting items:
- Space / Shift + Space scroll by screen in headlines view, by entry otherwise.
- K/J always by entry.
- U/I always by screen.
• Snappier marking items as read.
• Feed title isn't a link any more in Firefox 17.
Download @ AMO Development Channel:
Brief 1.6.2 - 29 July 2012
• Marking items as read works quicker.
• In some localizations, garbage characters were displayed in item dates.
Read more @ »brief.mozdev.org/versions/1.7a1.html
DSLR: »Essential Addons 2012: Firefox 12.x/Aurora 13.x/Nightly 14.x
non nova, sed nove
primum non nocere