uniqs
b25pilot
join:2012-07-29
Deland, FL

b25pilot

[TV] Tivo Premier, CableCard and TA issues in DeLand, FL (no emm

Click for full size
screen shot
Received my TiVo Premier last week, at first Deland BHN had to order a TA and Cablecard. Next day was able to p/u both, only did not realize they gave me a single stream card instead of M-Card until I got home. Got M-card on Friday, spent over two hours on the phone with CSR, Cable card is paired with one-way authorization, TA is solid green. Saturday called BHN again after putting kids to sleep asked for a PRT person and they all went home, it was after 11pm, so I now have a tech here Sunday AM and he took the cable card line off of a amplifier previously installed by BHN, but now I don't have any EMMs. He left to p/u another M-card should be back in 30 minutes. He has an older TiVo so he is somewhat familiar with the issues.

Any help is appreciated.
tim tim tim
join:2010-08-14
Lutz, FL

tim tim tim

Re: [TV] Tivo Premier, CableCard and TA issues in DeLand, FL (no

no emm means its not taking the authorization.. hopefully since he got the signal corrected a new card should take care of it.
b25pilot
join:2012-07-29
Deland, FL

b25pilot

3 cards no emm
b25pilot

b25pilot to tim tim tim

to tim tim tim
3 cards no emm on first card, cards 2 & 3 no binding it is being elevated to engineering. The tech is doing his best I would give him three thumbs up.
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert to b25pilot

Premium Member

to b25pilot
Please open a direct forums thread with your modem MAC address and IP address so I can get someone on this right away.