Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

stvnbrs
Premium
join:2009-03-17
Cary, NC
kudos:5

[MoP][Poll] What class will you level first in MoP?

See topic

Feel free to post anticipated spec. For those undecided, post questions for beta testers to help decide. Things are still in flux, but this should be fun.
--
I am stating my opinion. Obviously you don't like it. Honestly, I don't care.

Mike
Premium,Mod
join:2000-09-17
Pittsburgh, PA
kudos:1
mage

kingdome74
Let's Go Orange
Premium
join:2002-03-27
Syracuse, NY
reply to stvnbrs
If I come back it will definitely be my mage.

stonhinge
Premium
join:2003-07-28
Topeka, KS
reply to stvnbrs
Still not sure if I'll start a pandaren monk, or a dwarf monk. Dwarf starting area is likely to be less crowded.

Either way, it's most likely going to be my main for MoP.
--
When the ship lifts, all bills are paid. No regrets.

Suniojii

join:2009-10-31
Lakeside, CA
reply to stvnbrs
I was thinking my DK, but with the buffs that MM Hunters just received I may have to rethink that.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting

join:2010-05-06
Kalimdor
kudos:2
reply to stvnbrs
Enhancement Shaman. I'm just having so much fun with him right now, and I expect with the MoP changes to the spec, I will have a lot more in September/October.

Second will probably be my Rogue. I got him with the Scroll of Resurrection promotional...when he hit 85, I got my initial legendary dagger set and shelved him, figuring I wouldn't have the chance to finish them off. Well, I dusted him off last night for some PvP, and even though I'm VERY new to Rogue PvP, and have ZERO gear, I had an absolute blast annoying the shit out of people.

It hurts my heart to say this, but I think I may put my Shadow Priest on the back burner for a while...He'll probably be the third, maybe even fourth of my 5 85s to hit 90.
--
McBrain#1558 - Barbarian/Monk

“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”

Kilroy
Premium,MVM
join:2002-11-21
Saint Paul, MN
reply to stvnbrs
It will be one of my Paladins for sure. Mainly due to their survivability. But only until rested XP is gone and/or one level. Then on through the rest of the group, maybe after I hit the last toon I'm make a Monk and hopefully the starting area will be clear.
--
Want the shirt? - »www.despair.com/thedestructor.html
Not afiliated or making any profit from sales

stvnbrs
Premium
join:2009-03-17
Cary, NC
reply to stvnbrs
I am undecided right now. I have mainly played melee as rogue or kitty. Don't know if I want to play as leather wearer this expac with monks. Thought about hunter or DK. Looking for something I can do some serious soloing with as well as pve and pvp. I don't plan on tanking until I get fed up with the IQ level of tanks to make me level another one.
--
I am stating my opinion. Obviously you don't like it. Honestly, I don't care.

bTU

join:2009-04-22
Aurora, CO
reply to stvnbrs
Most likely my rogue, though I almost have a pally and a priest to 85 right now and my guild does need more toons with either heal or tank offspecs.
--
He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

puppy

join:2010-01-28
reply to stvnbrs
My love is elemental shaman (my main is a tauren one) but I want a panda. Not sure if I will just level a new panda shaman, but most likely I will level my main then do a panda monk just for kicks. I

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3
reply to stvnbrs
Mage its my main

then my priest, and the priest looks like it might be xfering

I'll bet due to stat inflation and what not I'll have to get my mage to 90 and geared by the weekend or I won't be able to do FL25 and work on my staff (should be completing it about a week or 2 after MoP hits.

Caelharrad

join:2012-04-13
Fenton, MO
reply to stvnbrs
My main is a marksman hunter, he'll be first. Also have a blood DK and an ele/resto shaman that I'll play with, but neither is up to 85 yet (DK = 77, shaman = 56). I'll probably end up rolling some kind of panda as well, to play through the new starter content... and it will probably end up being a monk, like about 80% of the pandas are likely to be.

bpoff17

join:2009-03-31
reply to stvnbrs
I'll be tanking on my Paladin. I considered going the Pandaren/Brewmaster route, but the hopes are to start raiding 2 weeks after release. I'm not sure if I'll have enough time to get one leveled to 85 and starting in on the gearing.

djlar

join:2009-04-23
reply to stvnbrs
Remember if you are going monk, gather all leather heirlooms possible (plus trinkets and weapons), agility for brewmaster/windwalker and int for mistreaver, I think for MoP there will be a guild pant heirloom for another 10% XP bonus.

Pandaren race will have rested XP bonus but you'll probably be in the zone with hundreds of panda monks trying to do the same thing..

Nick D
Premium
join:2010-02-04
Orange, CA
In this vein, anyone know if leveling as a 2H Windwalker will be viable? I'm hoping its just like leveling as 2H Frost or DW Unholy: go for it, because it doesn't matter anyways.

I've got a set of feral druid gear, but no maces, so I'm anticipating just moving that on over for the monk.

Harddrive
Proud American and Infidel since 1968.
Premium
join:2000-09-20
DFW
kudos:2
reply to stvnbrs
Hunter, Shadow Priest, Mage, then a Panda Shaman ((Ramenshaman) name already reserved).

Phantasee

join:2009-08-27
Hammond, LA
reply to stvnbrs
My rogue and then I suppose I'll try a monk.

Snuffbox
nice irl
Premium
join:2011-04-15
Milwaukee, WI
kudos:4

1 recommendation

reply to stvnbrs
This thread looks familiar....