quitaccount
DSLR sucks cocks
Premium Member
join:2000-11-13

1 recommendation

quitaccount to antdude

Premium Member

to antdude

Re: Fake cameras, signs, noises, lights, etc.?

no----luckily before. there's a huge heroin problem in my area, so i figured i'd take precautions.

.......i'll throw the video up on youtube later and link it. his girl went to the clink too----you'll see her drive down the street after him blacked out in a jeep. that's how the cops knew who it was------they knew her truck

as for the guns, it's my hobby. i also hunt. i've had guns since i was a wee little bastard LOL
quitaccount

quitaccount

Premium Member

»www.youtube.com/watch?v= ··· ure=plcp

here it is. angers me every time i see it LOL
Bob4
Account deleted
join:2012-07-22
New Jersey

Bob4

So exactly what did they do that was illegal?

Coma
Thanks Steve
Premium Member
join:2001-12-30
NirvanaLand

Coma

Premium Member

Stole a peek.
Expand your moderator at work

quitaccount
DSLR sucks cocks
Premium Member

2 edits

1 recommendation

quitaccount to Bob4

Premium Member

to Bob4

Re: Fake cameras, signs, noises, lights, etc.?

said by Bob4:

So exactly what did they do that was illegal?

you're kidding, right?

ever hear of trespassing? or attempted burglary? not to mention they robbed 15 cars in the neighborhood, and tried to rob my wifes truck and mine. i believe they also got conspiracy to commit theft, possession of stolen property, parole/probation violation, possession of narcotics and paraphenalia, and possibly a few other charges.

did you think they were placing church flyers on people's trucks in the middle of the night in their driveways with a blacked out car following them?
Bob4
Account deleted
New Jersey

Bob4

I didn't know that looking in a car window was illegal. That's all your video shows.
PrntRhd
Premium Member
join:2004-11-03
Fairfield, CA

PrntRhd

Premium Member

said by Bob4:

I didn't know that looking in a car window was illegal. That's all your video shows.

No, the perp was "casing" the property to search for valuables, and the accomplice driver being involved adds a conspiracy charge. If still on parole, the perp cannot justify those types of actions as innocent.
They didn't have to actually break into either of Scott's vehicles to make a charge stick if they have any stolen property with them when stopped. The video would show continued criminal intent.

quitaccount
DSLR sucks cocks
Premium Member

quitaccount to Bob4

Premium Member

to Bob4
said by Bob4:

i also have a no trespassing sign clearly posted on my property. added charge for said scumbag LOL.
Bob4
Account deleted
New Jersey

1 recommendation

Bob4

said by quitaccount:

i also have a no trespassing sign clearly posted on my property. added charge for said scumbag LOL.

Get off my lawn!

natedj
Elected
Premium Member
join:2001-06-06
Irmo, SC

natedj to Bob4

Premium Member

to Bob4
said by Bob4:

How would you feel if someone was looking into your car window
... on your private property
... at 11:xx at night
... with get-away vehicle in tow

oh, and he was not just looking, I can clearly see where he tugged on the door handled and got denied.