how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

jaberi

join:2010-08-13
reply to WNGFAN 1

Accused barbecue shooter is Somalian refugee

TORONTO - An accused gunman charged with firing a weapon at a Scarborough barbeque where two people were killed and 23 others wounded arrived in Canada as a refugee from Somalia seeking a better life, border officials say.

»cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Crime/2012/···556.html

urbanriot
Premium
join:2004-10-18
Canada
kudos:3
Reviews:
·Cogeco Cable
said by jaberi:

TORONTO - An accused gunman charged with firing a weapon at a Scarborough barbeque where two people were killed and 23 others wounded arrived in Canada as a refugee from Somalia seeking a better life, border officials say.

I'd like to know more about his history...

quote:
But the 19-year-old allegedly fell in with the wrong crowd after obtaining Canadian citizenship, officers of the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) said.
More in detail, at what age did he fall in with the wrong crowd? When did he come into our country? Was he a criminal in Somalia and came here at 18 or did he come here at 6 and didn't have a proper family upbringing?

I believe these details, this man's story, is important to preventing or mitigating future events similar to this one.

jaberi

join:2010-08-13
said by urbanriot:

said by jaberi:

I'd like to know more about his history...

quote:
But the 19-year-old allegedly fell in with the wrong crowd after obtaining Canadian citizenship, officers of the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) said.
More in detail, at what age did he fall in with the wrong crowd? When did he come into our country? Was he a criminal in Somalia and came here at 18 or did he come here at 6 and didn't have a proper family upbringing?

I believe these details, this man's story, is important to preventing or mitigating future events similar to this one.

that might not become available....this is a ground the police will not want to disturb, for fear of being called racists...
incidentally, somalian refugees are having a very hard time integrating into canadian society, and have blamed police quite often...when the members of their own gang get killed the parents say it is the canadians fault and refuse to believe what their children are involved with...
social programs that of what was discussed in previous posts are being established for them, and police dedicate time to work with them....however, drugs are more appealing and they choose that path, really no different than many canadian thugs.....