spc
Search similar:

uniqs
Nemo888
join:2005-12-25
Canada

Nemo888

Demonoid may be down for awhile.

Demonoid was DDOS'ed and simultaneously hacked. Probably the MPAA paying for someone to take them out again.

So what are some good alternate trackers? Pirate Bay is abysmally slow. I don't have a TvTorrents membership. Where is a happening place now?
Expand your moderator at work

Tx
bronx cheers from cheap seats
Premium Member
join:2008-11-19
Mississauga, ON

Tx to Nemo888

Premium Member

to Nemo888

Re: Demonoid may be down for awhile.

said by Nemo888:

Demonoid was DDOS'ed and simultaneously hacked. Probably the MPAA paying for someone to take them out again.

So what are some good alternate trackers? Pirate Bay is abysmally slow. I don't have a TvTorrents membership. Where is a happening place now?

pirate bay hasn't had it's own trackers in ages. One I use is »kat.ph

rustydusty
join:2009-09-29
Red Deer County, AB

rustydusty to Nemo888

to Nemo888
I use piratebay.se and kat.ph for all my torrenting needs.

JenSuisUn
Premium Member
join:2006-02-23
Chatham, ON

JenSuisUn to Nemo888

Premium Member

to Nemo888
said by Nemo888:

»Official "Invite" thread Part 3 - ALL INVITES GO HERE !

Jethro86
join:2005-05-27
Winchester, ON

Jethro86 to Nemo888

to Nemo888
My friend uses ExtremeTV for all shows but they have very strict policies on uploads and retention. Really need to watch it or you can get banned so fast. But they do have everything anyone could ever want in new and old TV shows.
»xtremetv.org/

d4m1r
join:2011-08-25

d4m1r to rustydusty

to rustydusty
Agreed! TPB for selection, but KAT for interface, features, and community

SimbaSeven
I Void Warranties
join:2003-03-24
Billings, MT

SimbaSeven to Nemo888

to Nemo888
I've used TvT for awhile. Great site, but very picky about uploading. It's best to build a separate server for P2P (an old P4 will do) and let it run to keep your creds up to snuff.

HiVolt
Premium Member
join:2000-12-28
Toronto, ON

HiVolt

Premium Member

I still miss btjunkie...

Mannus
Premium Member
join:2005-10-25
Fort Wayne, IN

Mannus to Nemo888

Premium Member

to Nemo888
torrentscan »tscan.eu/

Lets you search multiple engines.

»publichd.eu/ is another one.

CptGemini
Inside your computer
Premium Member
join:2004-11-29
Corpus Christi, TX

CptGemini to Nemo888

Premium Member

to Nemo888
I use a private tracker which now is invite only. They actually took away all invites for most ranks not long ago. It is also against their rules and all invitees are attached to the persons account that sent the invite out so if the invitee does something to make them made or that is against their rules the person who sent the invite gets in trouble too.

There is one tracker I can suggest that I used to be a member of, I think its »www.twilighttorrents.com

I may of misspelled it a little but that is pretty close. May want to do a google search on the above mentioned one to find the right name. Because of my crappy memory I can't remember the name exactly.

Tx
bronx cheers from cheap seats
Premium Member
join:2008-11-19
Mississauga, ON

Tx to HiVolt

Premium Member

to HiVolt
said by HiVolt:

I still miss btjunkie...

+1 for this one.... I've never really been disappointed too much for other sites going down, but btjunkie i was pissed off. Used that site a lot
Tx

Tx to Jethro86

Premium Member

to Jethro86
said by Jethro86:

My friend uses ExtremeTV for all shows but they have very strict policies on uploads and retention. Really need to watch it or you can get banned so fast. But they do have everything anyone could ever want in new and old TV shows.
»xtremetv.org/

Strict with what? I never heard of them until this thread. I use eztv.it for tvshows so i'm curious why they're so strict and what get's people banned?
BikeHelmet
join:2010-04-15

BikeHelmet to CptGemini

to CptGemini
said by CptGemini:

I use a private tracker which now is invite only. They actually took away all invites for most ranks not long ago. It is also against their rules and all invitees are attached to the persons account that sent the invite out so if the invitee does something to make them made or that is against their rules the person who sent the invite gets in trouble too.

I think I know which one you're talking about. One of their rules is you're not supposed to mention their name, or you can get banned?

Yeah, not easy to get in - they still have an invite process, but the vast majority of applicants get denied. A friend of mine tried to get in - he's a major pirate, but he got denied. Reasons were: 'Ratio not good enough.', 'Not enough proof.'

Another friend is a member. He says the speeds are really good. It's loaded with dozens of seedboxes and most people can easily pull 100mbit+?

CptGemini
Inside your computer
Premium Member
join:2004-11-29
Corpus Christi, TX

CptGemini

Premium Member

Well I could mention it but I won't lol. It does start with an I though. And I think most if not all uploaders use awesome seedboxes.

vegamaximus
@comcast.net

vegamaximus to Tx

Anon

to Tx
totally, bt is sorely missed

Anonymous_
Anonymous
Premium Member
join:2004-06-21

Anonymous_ to Nemo888

Premium Member

to Nemo888
ez tv dedicated to tv shows

Jethro86
join:2005-05-27
Winchester, ON

Jethro86 to Tx

to Tx
said by Tx:

said by Jethro86:

»xtremetv.org/

Strict with what? I never heard of them until this thread. I use eztv.it for tvshows so i'm curious why they're so strict and what get's people banned?

It had to do with uploading times and remaining online to keep seeding after download complete. I believe they currently say you can only download\upload 3 or 4 at a time but you have to be online uploading 72 hours after downloading to keep seeding. You can get "credits" for uploading to buy back warnings.
My friend had a power outage while downloading\uploading. Got back online and had a stack or ban warnings for being offline. Took time to reduce them through uploading credits.
This creates other issues as after a while people no long seed if they don't have to because of lack of allowed torrents at a time. But he says they have a fantastic selection.
So make sure you read and follow all the rules.

rodjames
Premium Member
join:2010-06-19

rodjames to Nemo888

Premium Member

to Nemo888
I use icefilms and thepiratebay.

I'm also a revott member and have invites.

DarkStar33
join:2008-03-27
Toronto, ON

DarkStar33 to Nemo888

to Nemo888
reddit.com/r/trackers

Boricua
Premium Member
join:2002-01-26
Sacramuerto

Boricua to HiVolt

Premium Member

to HiVolt
said by HiVolt:

I still miss btjunkie...

I miss mininova.org.

AkFubar
Admittedly, A Teksavvy Fan
join:2005-02-28
Toronto CAN.

AkFubar to Nemo888

to Nemo888
Beware:

»torrentfreak.com/demonoi ··· =twitter
Nemo888
Canada

Nemo888 to Boricua

to Boricua
said by Boricua:

said by HiVolt:

I still miss btjunkie...

I miss mininova.org.

I still miss Suprnova.org

SimbaSeven
I Void Warranties
join:2003-03-24
Billings, MT

SimbaSeven

I still miss the original Napster. *sigh* Those were the days.

milnoc
join:2001-03-05
Ottawa

1 recommendation

milnoc

I miss exchanging warez on a BBS...
Cloneman
join:2002-08-29
Montreal

Cloneman

I miss Pepsi_is_born.mpeg on Wrapster

Nemo888
Canada

Nemo888

Oh My God public trackers suck for high res TV shows. I miss shows coming down at over 3000KB. This is painful.

ColdAssassin3
join:2009-01-06

ColdAssassin3 to Nemo888

to Nemo888
»torrentfreak.com/demonoi ··· -120806/

Well this is nice.
rocafellanrd
join:2009-05-04

rocafellanrd to Nemo888

to Nemo888

It's too late, no recovery after this

said by Nemo888:

Sorry to say this Nemo, but it's never coming back dude.

You will have to move forward elsewhere.

Everyone looking at this thread needs to read the recent article from TF today. The info from TorrentFreak is here...........

»torrentfreak.com/demonoi ··· -120806/

Kosh
We are all Kosh
Premium Member
join:2005-11-16
Z'ha'dum

Kosh

Premium Member

Sorry to say this Nemo, but it's never coming back dude.

This. The server hardware has been seized by the Police. The admin has been in Mexico (if the rumors are right), and if he is smart he will stay far away from Ukraine.