Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Bob4
Account deleted

join:2012-07-22
New Jersey
reply to Sc0tt

Re: Fake cameras, signs, noises, lights, etc.?

I didn't know that looking in a car window was illegal. That's all your video shows.

PrntRhd
Premium
join:2004-11-03
Fairfield, CA
Reviews:
·Comcast
said by Bob4:

I didn't know that looking in a car window was illegal. That's all your video shows.

No, the perp was "casing" the property to search for valuables, and the accomplice driver being involved adds a conspiracy charge. If still on parole, the perp cannot justify those types of actions as innocent.
They didn't have to actually break into either of Scott's vehicles to make a charge stick if they have any stolen property with them when stopped. The video would show continued criminal intent.

Sc0tt
Kneedragger
Premium
join:2000-11-13
Stockholm, NJ
reply to Bob4
said by Bob4:

i also have a no trespassing sign clearly posted on my property. added charge for said scumbag LOL.

Bob4
Account deleted

join:2012-07-22
New Jersey

1 recommendation

said by Sc0tt:

i also have a no trespassing sign clearly posted on my property. added charge for said scumbag LOL.

Get off my lawn!

natedj
Elected
Premium
join:2001-06-06
Columbia, SC
reply to Bob4
said by Bob4:

How would you feel if someone was looking into your car window
... on your private property
... at 11:xx at night
... with get-away vehicle in tow

oh, and he was not just looking, I can clearly see where he tugged on the door handled and got denied.
--
Good judgement comes with experience...Experience comes after bad judgements