spc
uniqs
stolen
join:2004-04-12
Calgary, AB

stolen to Gary

to Gary

Re: [BC] My Dns Servers are not working on my cpanel setup... :(

setting up a static ip when it's not actually a static IP may work temporarily, but you'll likely run into problems later when your IP gets assigned by DHCP to someone else.

That being said, what you're doing sound like it should work as long as you've done a DHCP request and received that IP address at some point in the last 2 days prior to the configuration. Shaw sets DHCP leases to 2 days, after which the IP can be assigned to someone else, unless you re-ask for it via DHCP.

In order to get a stable connection, you'll need to use DHCP, or pay for a static IP.

gary
@shawcable.net

1 edit

gary

Anon

Everything is super fast can you plz give me a call I will probably pay you by the hour or you can just help a guy out phone number removed by moderator just dial twice and then I will call you back so you dont pay ; of course :3

Mod Note: Gary, if you wish to connect personally by phone or otherwise with a member here, register and contact that person by private message. The person then can use best judgment to decide if they wish to let you know personal contact info. It's probably not a good idea to post your contact info publicly, however.
gary

1 edit

gary to stolen

Anon

to stolen
stolen I'am not sure how to private message you but can you email me [removed] I will pa you hansomily or anyone who else email me