All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
sava700
join:2005-03-08
united state

sava700 to ExoticFish

to ExoticFish

Re: [Speed] Northeast speed changes coming.

said by ExoticFish:

I'm in the same boat. My LTE phone gets faster speeds then my blast connection at times, at home... Not so much the download speed but the upload is a good 8x faster.

It's a little sad when your cell phone's internet is faster than your cable connection.

agreed, I'm from the same area as you are and my 4G speed tests faster. Which brings me here, has anyone gotten those higher speeds yet? I'm looking to call them tomorrow as its been a week and see what the hold up is.
ExoticFish
join:2008-08-31
Zebulon, NC

1 edit

ExoticFish

Stuarts Draft, VA

said by sava700:

said by ExoticFish:

I'm in the same boat. My LTE phone gets faster speeds then my blast connection at times, at home... Not so much the download speed but the upload is a good 8x faster.

It's a little sad when your cell phone's internet is faster than your cable connection.

agreed, I'm from the same area as you are and my 4G speed tests faster. Which brings me here, has anyone gotten those higher speeds yet? I'm looking to call them tomorrow as its been a week and see what the hold up is.

For what it's worth Extreme 50 and 105 are in the system now for my area, although the area it's not D3 yet. Hoping that's a sign that it's to come soon.