Premium
join:2008-03-17
Louisville, KY
Reviews:
·AT&T U-Verse
reply to pandora

Re: DSLR guild (Silvermoon) is now level 23

said by pandora:

Your status as assistant guild master awaits, though you may have to share that with Mr. Fel, who has the #2 (or 3 I forget) all time contributing toon in the guild.

Fourth actually, but if you want to get technical, I have the second highest contributor that isn't one of your alts lol. Anyway, Revival is over, so I have some time to get back and do dailies at least. Still have plenty of other stuff to get done (been moving upstairs, going through a lot of old stuff, and just starting to realize how much of a pack rat I am).

To Dyr, I do hope to see you come back again, things would start to feel like old times on there again. There are some new active members, and definitely plenty to do.
--
Change the scheme, alter the mood! Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.

kingdome74
Let's Go Orange
Premium
join:2002-03-27
Syracuse, NY
kudos:5
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
said by Mr Fel:

To Dyr, I do hope to see you come back again, things would start to feel like old times on there again. There are some new active members, and definitely plenty to do.

I'm hoping to get back around when patch 5.0 rolls. The race is going to be on to gather mats and leveling up a couple of toons to 85 before MoP hits. Yes, it'll be fun to get back at it again.
--
If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans - Woody Allen