share rss forum feed

Beef7

join:2012-05-16
kudos:1

Spunkify leaves mmohut.com goes to mmobomb.com

Kind of bummed on this

Omer/Spunkify were great on mmohut.com

mmohut is going to shit

mmohut youtube vids were a great resource on seeing what F2P was coming out, too bad they are selling out

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
I saw the IamA over at Reddit a week or two ago where he ripped the 'investors' of mmohut a new one. Completely dishonest and money-grabbing-over-everything-screw-the-fans mentality that has pervaded the site with nothing but paid ads.

The way they pushed him out was just so low and despicable when he was the only one providing original content for mmohut. Hope they fail and lose all their money.
--
If we lose this freedom of ours, history will record with the greatest astonishment, those who had the most to lose, did the least to prevent its happening.

Beef7

join:2012-05-16
kudos:1
reply to Beef7
what I don't understand is that Omer is still doing vids for mmohut?

I thought he sold mmohut?

In his last vid he was requesting people to send resumes or whatever for doing vids for mmohut to replace Spunk

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
I believe his agreement was that he still did occasional spotlights to keep the "face" of the site on Youtube the same.

I didn't watch the latest, so I don't know how he portrayed Spunkify leaving...
--
If we lose this freedom of ours, history will record with the greatest astonishment, those who had the most to lose, did the least to prevent its happening.

I AM
Premium
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA
kudos:4
I use to watch the site a lot. But now days you can try so many games for free its better to just jump in it yourself.