Premium
join:2010-10-16
Springfield, MA
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Verizon Broadban..
·Comcast

They should just put them on pay-per-view

They should just put the Olympics (commercial free and unedited) on pay per view. Pay per view would generate more revenue than advertising for bad credit OK car loans, free government supported cell phones, guarenteed phone service (for those who've been shut off by the "mean" phone company), and ambulance chasing lawyers. That's most of the advertising that our local NBC (WWLP-TV) affiliate plays.

I've always thought that sports should be on pay-per-view. I always have hated it when sports go into overtime and interrupt/preempt my local news cast, that I like to watch when I am eating dinner. I am a guy but I don't have a huge interest in Sports (other than hoping the Chicago Cubs win a world series in my lifetime), but there are plenty of guys that would pay extra on their cable bills for their football fix (especially if it was free of advertising). Just think of the revenue the NFL/MLB/NHL would get if they showed their games on pay per view or subscription based services commercial free and uninterrupted.

bige1977

@comcastbusiness.net
Yes and they should use 3 different pay per view channels named after the colors on the US flag.. A red channel, a white channel, and a blue channel. It will be a smashing success!

Chubbysumo

join:2009-12-01
Superior, WI
Reviews:
·Charter

1 recommendation

said by bige1977 :

Yes and they should use 3 different pay per view channels named after the colors on the US flag.. A red channel, a white channel, and a blue channel. It will be a smashing success!

It would actually be nice if they just gave you raw access to all the cameras, and then you chould choose which one you want to watch, seriously, this would be way better than these streams "picked" by someone else. What if I want to watch a specific sport all day long, or for an extended period? The broadcasts that are going out are bits and pieces of each event.

antdude
A Ninja Ant
Premium,VIP
join:2001-03-25
United State
kudos:4
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
said by Chubbysumo:

said by bige1977 :

It would actually be nice if they just gave you raw access to all the cameras, and then you chould choose which one you want to watch, seriously, this would be way better than these streams "picked" by someone else. What if I want to watch a specific sport all day long, or for an extended period? The broadcasts that are going out are bits and pieces of each event.

Yeah like tnt.tv NBA games, but with more!