Click for full size
Shaman
Click for full size
Warlock
Click for full size
Warrior
Via WoWHeadNews
quote:
Friday's patch had huge additions for Season 12 PvP gear. Not only were many set bonuses changed, but models were added to all the Season 12 items, from weapons to capes. Plus, a few PvP sets had their models changed since we first previewed them--hunter, paladin, and priest!

We've listed all the PvP weapons, armor sets, and accessories with their corresponding 3D models and set bonuses below. Click the images to view them with the Flash modelviewer.

Some basic info:

• There are three tiers of PvP armor: Dreadful (Honor Points), Malevolent (Conquest Points), and Malevolent Elite (Conquest Points + 2200 rating). Each of these armor sets has a distinctive tint.
• All 2 piece set bonuses increase PvP Power by 300 and PvP Resilience by 600.
• All 4 piece set bonuses increase PvP Power by 400 and PvP Resilience by 800.
• PvP Power and PvP Resilience are new stats in Mists. PvP Power increases the damage you do to other players as well as the healing you do to other players in PvP situations. PvP Resilience continues to be a defense stat. These two stats will only work in PvP situations, helping to ensure that PvE gear will remain weaker.
• Each set has class-specific 2 piece and 4 piece bonuses as well--many of which were changed just on Friday.

bTU

join:2009-04-22
Aurora, CO
So is Dreadful the first honor point set while Malevolent the initial arena set?

Not great, but honestly better than what the first season of an xpac has had before. I like the mage, but a lot of the helms are kind of "WTF is that?" to me. Warlocks apparently love asymetrical horns, and warriors are still liking the winged shoulders.
--
He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to Immer
Click for full size
Click for full size
Click for full size
Click for full size
Click for full size
Click for full size
Click for full size
Click for full size
What's pvp eye candy without weapons? (same reference site)

Skittles
Premium
join:2011-03-31
reply to Immer
I love how asians, who are very much considered throughout history to be some of the finest weaponsmiths ever, are the influence for this shitpile Blizzard is giving us...they should call the xpac :

"Mists of the Neanderthals"

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
Evans, GA
Reviews:
·Comcast
said by Skittles:

"Mists of the Neanderthals"

it's pvp... I see no issue with it.

DrPoop

join:2012-07-31
reply to Immer
The DK looks like an ugly unicorn or a horn beetle.... Hopefully they dont stop transmog.

Skittles
Premium
reply to Immer
figures Immer....figures.

Oh and BTW I wonder how Slydr or CptObvious feel about that gay hunter helm...with the single snake shoulder pad..../sad

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
Evans, GA
yeah, that was ugly... and I had to triple check the shaman pic... no way they have the shaman a monk's hat... oh... yeah... they did... lolz at pvp gear. Okay... I'm done... for this post.

mettachain
Goblineer

join:2011-09-27
Azeroth
kudos:1
reply to Skittles
the mage set doesn't look bad, however i'll be playing a shaman and i'm not happy with that stupid hat. what does that have to do with anything?
--
Good evening!

Skittles
Premium
said by mettachain:

i'm not happy with that stupid hat. what does that have to do with anything?

Thats the hat you wear when doing the instance "Big Trouble in Little China"

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
Evans, GA
Reviews:
·Comcast
said by Skittles:

said by mettachain:

i'm not happy with that stupid hat. what does that have to do with anything?

Thats the hat you wear when doing the instance "Big Trouble in Little China"

lol... good times...
quote:
Eddie: Well sure it was a war. And anybody that showed up was gonna join Lem Lee in the Hell of Being Cut to Pieces.
Jack Burton: Hell of being what?
Eddie: Chinese have a lot of Hells.
--
Immergruen (resto/boomie) on Nathrezim Server (US)
Guild leader for Pride and Ego

Intelligence is no substitute for Character.

Josof

join:2010-10-23
Virginia Beach, VA
reply to Immer
Thanks for the pics Immer, the warrior gear is sweet! The other gear...not so much.

Caelharrad

join:2012-04-13
Fenton, MO
reply to mettachain
...playing a shaman and i'm not happy with that stupid hat...

Hunters join shamans in the "stupid hat" club. The hunter set overall isn't that bad, but SERIOUSLY. That hat is just stupendously, hellaciously awful. I cannot even begin to formulate adjectives which adequately describe its ugliness.

Josof

join:2010-10-23
Virginia Beach, VA
The warrior gear looks very Roman Centurion/Legionaire/Gladiator inspired. But its strange in an Asian inspired xpac. The other gear is really horrible and i agree about the weapons, looks very Flinstone lol.
--
"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." - Sun Tzu

cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium
join:2011-06-07
Dodge, NE
reply to Immer
the lock and the warrior is the best out of them all imo, but like immer said its pvp, meh.

move along nothing to see here.
--
Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau!
If you say you burned my map, I'll nail your tits to the table!