uniqs
Madtown
Premium Member
join:2008-04-26
93637-2905

1 recommendation

Madtown

Premium Member

CC Merger with NBC should had never been allowed.

If the FCC would had never allowed CC to merge with NBC, we could had stream the Olympic live over the internet, or at the very least have better coverage on NBC when they broadcast it on TV. I have not watch one event whatsoever, but than again I don't have OTA, and I don't subscribe to the TV. Too bad subscribing to CC HSI isn't good enough for them. It seems like the CC TV subscribers get more benefits than the CC HSI subscribers do. When will these TV/Broadband companies learn that the internet is becoming more mainstream than TV?

Just fucking imagine what it would be like if ATT merged with NBC instead of CC, that would be a disaster waiting to happen.

mikedz4
join:2003-04-14
Weirton, WV

mikedz4

you are right. Why can't they do live coverage?? So what if it is 4am in the us. Instead I have to wait until 7pm to see the event?
The opening ceremonies were a joke. I watched them online long before nbc showed them.
Madtown
Premium Member
join:2008-04-26
93637-2905

Madtown

Premium Member

Not only should they stream it live, but they should also have it on demand for those who can't watch it live 1am PST/4am EST.