PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok to Chaplain

Premium Member

to Chaplain

Re: L4D2

Could have killed Pinky and metal on that last map. Pinky just took off and made it to the end by himself while I was hanging on the edge of the bridge with a hunter ripping into me for about 30 seconds. If we stayed within 10-15 ft of each other, we would have all finished alive.

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
join:2001-11-26
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

said by Krisnatharok:

Could have killed Pinky and metal on that last map. Pinky just took off and made it to the end by himself while I was hanging on the edge of the bridge with a hunter ripping into me for about 30 seconds. If we stayed within 10-15 ft of each other, we would have all finished alive.

I lol'd the entire time. Leaving a teammate to die was a good strat. I definitely think survivors need to shoot and move. You can never fully clear an area. You're never safe. Keep moving but as a team.

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
join:2002-10-11
USA

Chaplain

Premium Member

said by Exodus:

said by Krisnatharok:

I lol'd the entire time. Leaving a teammate to die was a good strat. I definitely think survivors need to shoot and move. You can never fully clear an area. You're never safe. Keep moving but as a team.

Exactly. Only stop moving to free someone up if you need to. Then move again.

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok to Exodus

Premium Member

to Exodus
said by Exodus:

said by Krisnatharok:

being the important part. The only time you'd leave people to die is if two of you are guaranteed to make it to the safe house to end the round. Otherwise it's foolish to sprint ahead of the group for sake of progress.

deft0nez
Exit 2pac, Enter Makaveli
join:2001-07-12
westside

deft0nez

i had installed winzip and use their trail version, i now have to buy the product. I uninstalled it and went to download.com and redl'd it and for sum reason it wont let me use it. Basically the first install is blocking me for using the free version i believe. Whats the work around this besided reformatting? Thank you...I need winzip to unzip the L4d2 maps that i dl

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok

Premium Member

To be clear, you are trying to use a free product beyond its trial period. Please do not ask how to circumvent a product's licensing restrictions on this board.

If you bought the product and paid for a license key, enter the license key on prompt when it says it has expired.

Edit: Also WinZip is not the only compressed file available to you. A quick google search turns up a lot of options, including 7-Zip or Window's own Compressed Folders. Uninstalling WinZip should be enough to point the OS back to another app for handling compressed files.

ekster
Hi there
Premium Member
join:2010-07-16
Sainte-Anne-De-Bellevue, QC

ekster to deft0nez

Premium Member

to deft0nez
I would just get 7zip.