share rss forum feed
« The looming threatIf people only knew »
This is a sub-selection from Shocking

covfam

join:2012-03-05
Black River Falls, WI
reply to FFH

Re: Shocking

its unfortunate, ive been a US cellular customer for years, but where i live and most of the 100 mile radius i spend most of my time coverage has gone to crap. where i used to consistantly get 3g data and good voice most everywhere in that radius, now we spend most of our time in the area completly without any data connection at all and our constant 85-90DBM signal strength is now -101-104 and we drop connections consantly, Tmobile and AT&T only covers a single small city an hour away otherwise most most of western wisconsin is not covered the moment you get off the interstate, sprint only covered the interstate running through our town. on the otherhand verizon covers most of wisconsin not just milwaukee,madison,& greenbay wich most the other carriers cover. IF sprint had decent coverage in western wisconsin id be with them in a heartbeat i dont need LTE 3g is fine for dloading/running apps like slacker

amarryat
Verizon FiOS

join:2005-05-02
Marshfield, MA
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS

said by covfam:

and our constant 85-90DBM signal strength is now -101-104 and we drop connections consantly,

That sounds to me like something changed with the towers. If my signal strength was that low, I wouldn't be able to do anything either. I currently have "2 bars" on my HTC Incredible 2, and -85dbm. -104 is terrible.

KrK
Heavy Artillery For The Little Guy
Premium
join:2000-01-17
Tulsa, OK
reply to covfam

Did you change phones? Maybe the radio is fritzing out.