All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs

SoccerEd
@bhn.net

SoccerEd

Anon

[CFL] beIN TV - When will it be avaialble.

beIn Sports - which will replace GolTV as carrier of Spanish La Liga soccer matches in the US - was supposed to begin on August 1. What is the status of BH carrying this channel as games begin in a few weeks?

DanG1974
join:2005-06-26
Saint Petersburg, FL

DanG1974

I would love to have this channel in the Tampa Bay area as well.
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert to SoccerEd

Premium Member

to SoccerEd
Guys you aren't being ignored...I just don't have the answer yet...
Art Deco
join:2011-04-27

Art Deco to SoccerEd

to SoccerEd
beIN delayed their launch to August 15.

I'd like it to be added as well.

berniefl35
@bhn.net

berniefl35 to SoccerEd

Anon

to SoccerEd
any news on the bein sports channel yet? its supposed to launch august 15th
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert to SoccerEd

Premium Member

to SoccerEd
Nothing yet

SoccerEd
@bhn.net

SoccerEd

Anon

beIN Sports has the rights to what the fans wan to to see. But, all we see are pleas to contact providers, who know nothing of beIN sports? Can beIN tell us what THEY are doing? On 8/15 will they forgo TV and have expensive online, streaming media, instead?
HDOrlando
join:2011-11-30

HDOrlando to SoccerEd

to SoccerEd
There is a rumor they are paying Direct TV and Dish Network to carry it at least the first year.
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert to SoccerEd

Premium Member

to SoccerEd
Paying??? Wow that's a switch.
HDOrlando

HDOrlando to SoccerEd

to SoccerEd
Not sure how true the rumor is (It was in the New York Post) but they outbid Gol TV for a some contracts and apparently are willing to pay to be carried at least in the beginning.

I never watch Soccer so it does not matter to me.

berniefl35
@bhn.net

berniefl35 to SoccerEd

Anon

to SoccerEd
I hope they pay bright house for one year too,,lol
but as usual im guessing we will only get this channel in 5 year again,,always late to the party,,lol

Berniefl35
@bhn.net

Berniefl35 to SoccerEd

Anon

to SoccerEd
We NEED the Bein sports channel!!!
Art Deco

Art Deco

said by Berniefl35 :

We NEED the Bein sports channel!!!

I'll second that, although I know BH is dependent on TWC's carriage arrangements.

On the other hand, if they're *paying* for carriage, why turn them down?

Berniefl35
@bhn.net

Berniefl35

Anon

If Anybody will turn them down with a free channel its bright house,, lol,,they always have a good reason,,
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

said by Berniefl35 :

If Anybody will turn them down with a free channel its bright house,, lol,,they always have a good reason,,

Bernie enough....that is nonsense. Your multiple votes for this have been counted along with everyone else and I will let you know when if the channel will be added just as soon as I know.

John_G
@bhn.net

John_G to Berniefl35

Anon

to Berniefl35
We NEED Bein Sports ASAP !!!. La Liga will begin tomorrow Saturday. OR I will be changing my provider (Direct Tv or Dish Network ) Hurry !!! Brighthouse, please.
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

said by John_G :

We NEED Bein Sports ASAP !!!. La Liga will begin tomorrow Saturday. OR I will be changing my provider (Direct Tv or Dish Network ) Hurry !!! Brighthouse, please.

John honestly I have no info as of yet. I will let you know if something changes.

Soccer_Lover

Anon

Please we need the beIN TV channel! I would consider changing to Direct TV or DISH if you guys dont offer it. I can't miss La Liga and Seria A!!
Nentony
join:2012-08-19

Nentony to BHNtechXpert

to BHNtechXpert
Please add me to the list of people hoping to see La Liga!
HDOrlando

HDOrlando to SoccerEd

to SoccerEd
Given how they are seeking to be on Sports Pass, I'd be surprised if there was not a deal for this channel by the end of the year.

IneedSoccer
@bhn.net

IneedSoccer to SoccerEd

Anon

to SoccerEd
I called BH and requested BeIn be included in the lineup. They said that if enough ppl requested it they'd consider it. So, pls y'all call and request it! or go to BeIn web page and click on the banner to do just that. They'll send a request directly to BH.

MAHMOUDHAMAD
@bhn.net

MAHMOUDHAMAD

Anon

I DID THE SAME THING. BRIGHT HOUSE WILL ONLY NEGOTIATE A DEAL WITH BEIN IF ENOUGH BRIGHT HOUSE CUSTOMER CALLED IN AND REQUESTED THE CHANNEL BE ADDED TO THE BRIGHT HOUSE LINE UP. ANYBODY THAT CARES ABOUT WATCHING LA LIGA PLEASE CALL BRIGHT HOUSE AND INSIST THEY SENT AN EMAIL TO THEIR RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT TO NEGOTIATE A DEAL

FLORIDACARS
@bhn.net

FLORIDACARS to BHNtechXpert

Anon

to BHNtechXpert
WE NEED BEIN, PLEASE!! IT REALLY IS RIDICULUS THAT WE GET THE MEXICAN AND ARGENTINIAN LEAGUE INSTEAD OF LA LIGA, WHERE RONALDO AND MESSI PLAY!!! ANY HOPE AT ALL??? I AM THINKING ABOUT JUST SWITCHING TO DISH NETWORK

berniefl35
@bhn.net

berniefl35 to SoccerEd

Anon

to SoccerEd
....in other words we will only get it in around 3 years,,lol
Art Deco

Art Deco to SoccerEd

to SoccerEd
Will Bright House actually negotiate a deal themselves? I thought Time Warner did their negotiating for them.

IneedSoccer
@bhn.net

IneedSoccer to SoccerEd

Anon

to SoccerEd
I'm not sure how long it could take for BH (or TW) to negotiate a deal. But I don't think it'll be this year to be honest. I hope I'm wrong!! Anyways, Supercopa is in 2 days, the clasico of La Liga is in 7 weeks, etc, etc! So, I guess I'll be calling DirecTv since I just have cable to watch soccer.
HDOrlando

HDOrlando to Art Deco

to Art Deco
BHN does well with TWC doing the talks for them.

Look at the HD lineup we have. It's incredible compared to other systems.

While we might not have NFL Network (yet) or AXS.TV/HDNet Movies, we have it great otherwise and I think they will get beIN before the end of the year since they want to be on Sports Pass.

Be patient.

Mlad1yahoo
@rr.com

Mlad1yahoo to SoccerEd

Anon

to SoccerEd
If Bein will no avallable in the next month, i'l switch cable provider

IneedSoccer
@bhn.net

IneedSoccer to SoccerEd

Anon

to SoccerEd
Well, I wish we knew if at least at the end of the year was an official statement. Anyways, half La Liga will be gone by then. Should we wait soccer fans? Hmmmm

gigahurtz
Premium Member
join:2001-10-20
USA

gigahurtz to SoccerEd

Premium Member

to SoccerEd
I know there is no information on this channel being added but is there any information on if there are even discussions right now? My parents are currently BHN customers and my father watches both La Liga and Serie A every weekend. He's very disappointed he doesn't have this channel and would like to know if there are at least discussions going on right now. If not, he will unfortunately be switching to Dish.