spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

gunneryank

@bhn.net
reply to HDOrlando

Re: [CFL] beIN TV - When will it be avaialble.

HDOrlando,
If you mean the newspaper, then no, we don't get it. I've been checking every day, but the channel has not been added yet.

I'm guessing you're right about the signal test. I haven't seen it on the On Demand channel since that day.

motorola870

join:2008-12-07
Arlington, TX
kudos:3

said by gunneryank :

HDOrlando,
If you mean the newspaper, then no, we don't get it. I've been checking every day, but the channel has not been added yet.

I'm guessing you're right about the signal test. I haven't seen it on the On Demand channel since that day.

beIN sport english has supposedly appeared in Tampa on Bright house! Channel 831

Art Deco

join:2011-04-27
reply to SoccerEd

Whomp! There it is!

Channel 1163 here in Tampa Bay. Thank you Brighthouse!

I see the Spanish version is also in HD on 1919, but you need the Spanish Language pack for that.

motorola870

Arlington, TX

said by Art Deco:

Whomp! There it is!

Channel 1163 here in Tampa Bay. Thank you Brighthouse!

I see the Spanish version is also in HD on 1919, but you need the Spanish Language pack for that.

Both Channels have launched in the North Texas Time Warner Cable market as well! So goal!

Channels for my market:

237 beIN sport
330 beIN n
809 beIN sport HD
814 beIN n HD

Chelseablue

@bhn.net
reply to Art Deco

Good job Brighthouse

motorola870

Arlington, TX

said by Chelseablue :

Good job Brighthouse

»www.heraldonline.com/2012/11/02/···use.html

official press release

Banana

@smithnephew.com
reply to Chelseablue

Confirmed. I checked in my home in Largo/Clearwater and the beIN channels are there. THANKS BRIGHTHOUSE NETWORKS!!!

Floridacar

@bhn.net

GOT BEIN IN PASCO. THANKS BRIGHT HOUSE

gimme5

join:2002-12-23
Kissimmee, FL
reply to SoccerEd

I see it on 1163 and 207 here in orlando, no option to buy on the screen. Do I just need to get the Sport pass?
--
»www.mobilespeedtest.com

Nayan

join:2012-08-15
Melbourne, FL
kudos:1

Yes you'll need the sports pass to get it. The picture is beautiful btw .

HDOrlando

join:2011-11-30
reply to SoccerEd

TWC/BHN comes through again this time for Soccer fans.

The HD Lineup we have kicks ass. No one can beat it and you all will be so happy you did not switch to Direct TV or Dish Network.

Now, everyone can get off Gary's case.

gunneryank

@bhn.net

Confirmed: beIN Sport is channel 461 and beIN Sport Español is channel 460 in Indianapolis.

Thank you for adding this channel, and thanks to all of the people who made this happen. I, and many other fans of the beautiful game, are very grateful.

djneff

@bhn.net

Any more HD channels coming this year? Or what we see is what we get for this year?

Steve

HDOrlando

join:2011-11-30
reply to SoccerEd

Were getting the National version of the TWC Laker Channels (TWC Sportsnet and TWC Deportes in SD and HD).

Michigan is only getting the English version though.

Now that beIN Sport is done, I'm going to start an anticipation thread for each quarter.

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:146
reply to SoccerEd

And yes guys it's official...we have launched beIN in all markets. I will post a channel guide in just a bit to help

motorola870

Arlington, TX

said by BHNtechXpert:

And yes guys it's official...we have launched beIN in all markets. I will post a channel guide in just a bit to help

including the Florida panhandle region?

UberGuber

join:2003-07-22
Tampa, FL
reply to SoccerEd

This is great news! Can someone post channel guide, please. I'm in Pasco county and I can't find it. Thanks.

bigdaddy

join:2009-11-18
kudos:2

beIN HD is Channel 1163 and beIN SD is Channel 831 in Pasco County.

UberGuber

Tampa, FL
reply to SoccerEd

Thanks, but neither one of those channels come up.

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
Saint Petersburg, FL
reply to SoccerEd

I will get a channel guide posted for all service areas later tonight....right now I'm mobile. Thanks

jmaalouf

@bhn.net

This is great! Only one problem now... beIN ñ español is only available for those that have the "nuestros canales" spanish package. The sports package seems to include ESPN Deportes, Fox Deportes and Gol TV (which are all spanish language and also included in the spanish package), but the spanish version of beIN is not available in the sports package.

Here is what I have done to get it free ...

Call Brighthouse and tell them that you are excited about beIN and that you noticed that beIN spanish is not available for you because you dont have the spanish package, but you think it should be included in the sports package also because it is clearly a sports channel as well as a spanish channel but dont want to pay the extra 8 dollars a month just to have that ONE channel. Dont be an asshole, just be nice and respectful asking them if they can somehow unlock it for you blah blah blah... I got the supervisor to give me a credit of $24, and then added the spanish package to my account.. so for the next 3 months i will be paying 8 dollars a month for the spanish package, but the $24 credit covers it. so pretty much spanish package (which has beIN espanol) for free for 3 months... hopefuly by then some strings will have been pulled to include it in the sports package, and then ill just cancel the spanish package.

but for the mean time, im enjoying both beIN and beIN ñ

cheers!

UberGuber

Tampa, FL
reply to SoccerEd

Ok, 1163 is now coming up. Good picture too!

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
Saint Petersburg, FL
reply to SoccerEd

Okay so everyone is happy now right