how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

HDOrlando

join:2011-11-30
kudos:1
reply to SoccerEd

Re: [CFL] beIN TV - When will it be avaialble.

It's going to happen. Hopefully, The Michigan notice will show that tomorrow although Michigan might not be getting Deportes.

I'm projecting The Orlando/Tampa Bay and Bakersfield notices to arrive on Halloween.

HDOrlando

reply to SoccerEd
Guys,

There is no beIN Sport in the Michigan notice.

This does not mean it is not coming though as things do get put on the system out of the blue. There are also indications that Bright House will be announcing it soon and like I said, it could suddenly pop up on the system.

The Orlando notice should be out next Wednesday and I'll post it when I get the paper that morning.

gunneryank

@wishtv.com
reply to berniefl35
said by gunneryank :

I just noticed that beIN Sport has been added to the Brighthouse lineup as I was searching for "Soccer". I have Brighthouse in Indianapolis, and it's on channel 461.

said by berniefl35 :

i don't see it on my lineup yet,im in florida,i think you are seeing the wrong thing,,,it has not been added yet

Not only was I seeing beIN Sport when I posted on the 11th, which was the day the deal was announced, but I even said that it appeared on channel 461, which is the SD channel that it's been slated for. Looks like I do know what I'm talking about, sir.

»brighthouse.com/indianapolis/str···in-sport

HDOrlando

reply to SoccerEd
This is another sign it's coming.

Hang in there guys.

HDOrlando

reply to SoccerEd
gunneryank,

Do you get the paper in Indiana?

Please let me know.

Even if you do not, it's nice to have someone in Indiana to let us know of changes.

I bet they were testing the beIN Sport signal that day.

Berniefl35

@bhn.net
Any news?

HDOrlando

reply to SoccerEd
I might have something tomorrow morning.

BHN Orlando got their Nov 1 update two days early as we got the following

HSN HD, QVC HD, Shop NBC HD (1325-1327)

and

Retirement Living (203), GEM (215), Liquidation (216) and Shop Zeal 1-7 (217-223)

The thing is we hardly ever get our updates earlier and with signs that beIN Sport might come November 1, they might have gotten this out of the way so they can focus on adding beIN Sport and Deportes SD/HD.

Floridacar

@mycingular.net
Man, I'm crossing my fingers.
Expand your moderator at work

Nayan3

join:2012-08-15
Melbourne, FL
reply to SoccerEd

Re: [CFL] beIN TV - When will it be avaialble.

Sadly here in CFL our notice came today but BeIN was not on the list of channels coming . That does not mean we won't get it, just not now. It could, however, be one of those channels that just pops-up so keep an eye on your lineup through the guide.

motorola870

join:2008-12-07
Arlington, TX
kudos:4
said by Nayan3:

Sadly here in CFL our notice came today but BeIN was not on the list of channels coming . That does not mean we won't get it, just not now. It could, however, be one of those channels that just pops-up so keep an eye on your lineup through the guide.

there has been testing of the channels on TWC and still are in some areas.

Art Deco

join:2011-04-27
reply to SoccerEd
Well, November 1 is here and no BeIN on Bright House. I wonder what happened, especially given the press release (since deleted, of course) Bright House put out saying it was added back on October 12.

Berniefl35

@bhn.net
It's still early in the day ,, give it some time,, lol

Chelseablue

@bhn.net
reply to Art Deco
I tweeted somebody from Brighthouse the other night and they didnt have a clue what i was talking about so dont hold your breathe

HDOrlando

reply to SoccerEd
It's possible that it is delayed as well.

There are signs it could happen if not today, some other day.

Do not switch. You'll regret leaving BHN if you go to Direct TV or Dish Network.

Mahmoud

@bhn.net
When you say some other day, do you mean bh definetly got bein , but there is a little delay, or no bein at all and only god knows when they might get it?????

HDOrlando

reply to SoccerEd
I meant some day this month.

From the testing in Indiana to the notices pulled from Indy and Tampa Bay's websites and the Time Warner Cable notices, an announcement or sudden pop up of the channels could come at any time.

I do believe we will get both channel this month or next month at the latest.

Floridacar

@bhn.net
reply to HDOrlando
By some other day, do you mean that bh definitely got bein, but there is a little delay? Or no bein at all, and someday bh might get it??????

HDOrlando

reply to SoccerEd
My feeling is TWC/BHN got it but there is a delay of some sort.

In the end, I expect it sometime this month or in December.

It has to be the most demanded channel that TWC/BHN does not have.

Hang in there though, I think it's coming sometime this month.

gunneryank

@bhn.net
reply to HDOrlando
HDOrlando,
If you mean the newspaper, then no, we don't get it. I've been checking every day, but the channel has not been added yet.

I'm guessing you're right about the signal test. I haven't seen it on the On Demand channel since that day.

motorola870

Arlington, TX
said by gunneryank :

HDOrlando,
If you mean the newspaper, then no, we don't get it. I've been checking every day, but the channel has not been added yet.

I'm guessing you're right about the signal test. I haven't seen it on the On Demand channel since that day.

beIN sport english has supposedly appeared in Tampa on Bright house! Channel 831

Art Deco

join:2011-04-27
reply to SoccerEd
Whomp! There it is!

Channel 1163 here in Tampa Bay. Thank you Brighthouse!

I see the Spanish version is also in HD on 1919, but you need the Spanish Language pack for that.

motorola870

Arlington, TX
said by Art Deco:

Whomp! There it is!

Channel 1163 here in Tampa Bay. Thank you Brighthouse!

I see the Spanish version is also in HD on 1919, but you need the Spanish Language pack for that.

Both Channels have launched in the North Texas Time Warner Cable market as well! So goal!

Channels for my market:

237 beIN sport
330 beIN n
809 beIN sport HD
814 beIN n HD

Chelseablue

@bhn.net
reply to Art Deco
Good job Brighthouse

motorola870

Arlington, TX
said by Chelseablue :

Good job Brighthouse

»www.heraldonline.com/2012/11/02/···use.html

official press release

Banana

@smithnephew.com
reply to Chelseablue
Confirmed. I checked in my home in Largo/Clearwater and the beIN channels are there. THANKS BRIGHTHOUSE NETWORKS!!!

Floridacar

@bhn.net
GOT BEIN IN PASCO. THANKS BRIGHT HOUSE

gimme5

join:2002-12-23
Kissimmee, FL
reply to SoccerEd
I see it on 1163 and 207 here in orlando, no option to buy on the screen. Do I just need to get the Sport pass?
--
»www.mobilespeedtest.com

Nayan3

join:2012-08-15
Melbourne, FL
Yes you'll need the sports pass to get it. The picture is beautiful btw .