Premium Member
join:2002-07-22
Winterville, NC

gatorkram to JB9

Premium Member

to JB9

Re: [D3] Still playing? [poll]

said by JB9:

I'm sure there's one thing we can most agree on.

Diablo 3 sux, sux big piles of horse poop.

I'd have to disagree.

puppy
join:2010-01-28
San Diego, CA

puppy

I think D3 is worth the $60 I spent on it. God knows how many other things I spent $60 that I've gotten a lot less enjoyment out of.

Yes D3 has serious issues with rehashed content and bad end game, and I am seriously sad about progressing, but overall I think it's still a good game.

JB9
Stay Gold
Premium Member
join:2009-05-14

JB9 to gatorkram

Premium Member

to gatorkram
Well, for everyone 1 of you there's me and 2 others that feel the same way. Just look at the graph

I AM
Premium Member
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA

1 recommendation

I AM to puppy

Premium Member

to puppy
said by puppy:

Yes D3 has serious issues with rehashed content and bad end game, and I am seriously sad about progressing...

I knew this going in and I was stupid enough to buy it. I hate grinding so why did I purchase a game that's end game is endless grinding the same content? Cause my friends did. Now if they jump of a bridge I might as well too.

gatorkram
Need for Speed
Premium Member
join:2002-07-22
Winterville, NC

gatorkram to JB9

Premium Member

to JB9
said by JB9:

Well, for everyone 1 of you there's me and 2 others that feel the same way. Just look at the graph

I can't argue with you on that point.

I do think the game will get better over time. I know Blizzard, they will not fold their hands under their butts and leave so many people unhappy.

Mark my words.

Thaler
Premium Member
join:2004-02-02
Los Angeles, CA

Thaler

Premium Member

Well, every week that goes by without at least fixing month-old exploits isn't doing them any favors. You can't trade with anyone without getting scammed currently.

puppy
join:2010-01-28
San Diego, CA

puppy to I AM

to I AM
said by I AM:

Cause my friends did. Now if they jump of a bridge I might as well too.

If enough of your friends jumped before you, you would land on them and it wouldn't be so bad ^_^

I AM
Premium Member
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA

I AM

Premium Member

Man I never thought of that!!! Well I was the last to pick up D3.