uniqs
share rss forum feed

plencnerb
Premium
join:2000-09-25
Carpentersville, IL
kudos:3
reply to Alcohol

Re: Enforcement of the 250 GB data consumption is suspended.

Ok, I have to ask Alcohol See Profile.....the 2nd picture that you posted shows that you have used 31 GB for August. According to the time stamp on your post (13:03), that was about 41 minutes ago.

Based on your location, you are an hour ahead of me. So, August is only 14 hours and 46 minutes old for you (going from Midnight).

What could you have done in under 15 hours to have used 31 GB!?!?!?!

--Brian
--
============================
--Brian Plencner

E-Mail: CoasterBrian72Cancer@gmail.com
Note: Kill Cancer to Reply via e-mail

Oedipus

join:2005-05-09
kudos:1
Assuming you're asking to make a point and not just because you're curious, I don't see how that's any of your concern.

plencnerb
Premium
join:2000-09-25
Carpentersville, IL
kudos:3
Well, it does not have to be specific files, just general info would be good.

Like they could come back and say "On the 1st of the month I update my cloud backup, which is 31 gb in size", and I would be "Ok thanks".

It just shocked me is all to see that much used when August is not even 24 hours old yet.

--Brian
--
============================
--Brian Plencner

E-Mail: CoasterBrian72Cancer@gmail.com
Note: Kill Cancer to Reply via e-mail

Alcohol
Premium
join:2003-05-26
Climax, MI
kudos:4
reply to plencnerb
said by plencnerb:

Ok, I have to ask Alcohol See Profile.....the 2nd picture that you posted shows that you have used 31 GB for August. According to the time stamp on your post (13:03), that was about 41 minutes ago.

Based on your location, you are an hour ahead of me. So, August is only 14 hours and 46 minutes old for you (going from Midnight).

What could you have done in under 15 hours to have used 31 GB!?!?!?!

--Brian

Uploaded wedding pics to skydrive (overnight). It was 24GB of professional photos. Also streamed 2 netflix movies last night which i guess was considered August.
--
I found the key to success but somebody changed the lock.